Thread: How to install Lenovo A369i USB Drivers in Windows 7

How to install Lenovo A369i USB Drivers in Windows 7

For rooting Lenovo A369i you have to update your system with the Lenovo USB drivers. This usb driver will help you to play with recovery MobileUncle MTK tools. This tool can help you to backup your IMEI number also before making any changes. This is the first stage of rooting process. Without a proper driver update it will be hard to flash anything on the same. I will just show you the process through which you can add the Pre-loader USB Drivers on your Windows 7 based pc and then only you can go ahead and do other stuff. This is a very important part for restoring stock rom back to the device. For which you have to use Lenovo Software upgrade tool. So first we will be installing all the required drivers on your Windows 7 based pc and then later on you can checkout our other guide for installing stock rom or rooting the device as per your need.

Lenovo A369i USB Driver Installation

Start with data backup. Connect your device to your pc through a USB cable. It will automatically update the removable storage drivers in your system. So that you can copy paste the files. The next step is to turn on Usb Debugging. Tap on Settings > About Phone. Tap 7 times on the Build Number to turn on USB Debugging.

Lenovo A369i USB Driver Installation

Re: How to install Lenovo A369i USB Drivers in Windows 7

Then go back in the main settings section and at the bottom you can see Developer Options. Tap on that and turn on USB Debugging. Next time when you connect the mobile to pc through usb cable, it will ask for a new drivers. This is the pre-loader driver we are going to install in Windows 7.

Lenovo A3698i USB Drivers

Before doing anything Download the Lenovo Drivers File. Then to install the driver you will need to switch off your mobile phone first. Then remove the battery and connect the phone to your pc through a usb cable.

Lenovo A369i USB driver installation

In Device Manager under Other Devices you will see MT65xx Preloader. This will remain visible only for 3 Seconds. You have to right click on that and then choose update drivers. Manually point to the Lenovo Driver file location. You have to be quick on this.

Lenovoa A369i USB Drivers

If you had downloaded the Lenovo Driver File then extract that on a new folder in a desktop. Right click on that and choose Update Driver Software. Then click on Browse my computer for driver software.

Lenovoa A369i USB Driver

From the next window click on Browse. And then point the file where you had extracted it. After a few seconds the driver will be installed.

Lenovo A369i USB Drivers

That's it the drivers is installed. This is a very crucial process when it comes to restoring stock rom on Lenovo A369i. Lenovo Software Upgrade software is very much similar to SP Flash Tool. This tool will not overwrite the rom. So once you are done with this any time in future if want to restore stock rom then you can instantly do this.