Thread: How to backup WhatsApp on Lenovo A369i

How to backup WhatsApp on Lenovo A369i

Lenovo A369i is a budget android phone that comes with Android 4.2 Jellybean operating system. This devices has a dual core processor and 512MB of RAM. Good battery life is one of the biggest point of this device. Today in this short tips I will show you to backup all WhatsApp messages. It happens sometime that you have to format your phone, you are rooting or flashing a custom rom. At that point everything will be wiped out. For those who want their WhatsApp backup restored can find the process below. It will also restore your group and its conversation. This process is similar for almost all device. There is nothing different here.

Lenovo WhatsApp Backup

Before moving ahead it is necessary that through file manager just go in the internal storage or in the SD card wherever WhatsApp is installed. In that you will find a Database folder. Just delete it. And create a new backup through below steps.

Re: How to backup WhatsApp on Lenovo A369i

WhatsApp backup

No start WhatsApp. and then tap on Settings. Go in Chat Settings. Under Backup Conversation you will find a Last Backup:Never. This means all old backups are removed. Tap on that to create a new one. That's it. A new backup is created and you can use this to restore if you are doing any changes in your device. The restoration process is same as above. When you format your phone or install a custom rom, then after installing a new WhatsApp you will see a Restore message on the screen. You have to tap on that and done. All messages, groups with conversation, etc will be restored. But it won't restore the media files.