Thread: Best way to use facebook chat : link| connect yahoo and facebook account :

Best way to use facebook chat : link| connect yahoo and facebook account :

Hi, I have found this recently as we can make use of yahoo messenger at the same time to access the facebook chat as well. Now you don’t have to login through the page rather by means of yahoo messenger you can simply chat with your facebook friends as well.

And hence I am making this guide which will help you to link your Yahoo and Facebook accounts together.

Steps to link Facebook Chat on Yahoo Messenger

Follow the mentioned steps :

Step1: Before beginning let me tell you that you must have to have yahoo account then only you can do this, thus if you don’t have any first make it from HERE.

Step2: To chat with your Facebook friends you will first have to link your Yahoo and Facebook accounts. You can do that from within Messenger by completing the "Link to Facebook" flow. This flow can be initiated from two places. If you have created a new ID so whenever you login for the first time you’ll get the screen as mentioned in the figure below:

Click the Link to Facebook banner within the main window.

Step3: if you already have an account so you can do the same thing by opening Messenger > Preferences > Connected Networks tab and then click the Add Facebook button. Refer the below Image:

And then select another option mentioned in the figure below :

Step4- Once you have linked your Yahoo and Facebook accounts you will be able use the following procedure to sign in to, or out of, Facebook Chat:

• Click the Messenger menu, or right-click the Facebook Friends contact group.

• Select Sign in to Facebook Chat or Sign out of Facebook Chat

When you are signed in to Facebook chat, just double click a Facebook friend's name to start a conversation .

jonalexa Guest

Re: Best way to use facebook chat : link| connect yahoo and facebook account :

Thanks for great info lol!

I will follow those steps today.