Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Thread: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 2

Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 2

i want pc suite for iphone 5g replica. along with usb driver
    I am not sure what you meant by replica but then it appears as if you are having a china copy of the iphone and if it is so then you can check out the pc suite that has been mentioned in the below thread.
    China iPhone PC Suite
    China Phones Pc Suite & Drivers Download

Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 2

can u tell me how to install java games in vox ephone,
    my phone is support java,
    so plz tell me how can i install java application and games in mobile plz tell me
    He friend you can just go through the below thread and check out the solution that has been mentioned there for installing java games.
    Download and install java games in Chinese iPhone - model PT 168

Please send me Zen Z77 mobile racing game.
    You can check out the below sites for getting free racing games for your Zen Z77:
    • mobilerated
    • umnet
    • magomobile

Hello,

I am using LAVA B8 mobile and LAVA PC suit V1.2 installed in the desktop having os of Windows XP sp3 and working fine.

The same PC suit not working in my laptop having Windows 7 os. It shows the message "connect the phone"

Pl. any one help me to guide how to install PC suit in Windows 7 and install the modem driver. Also pl provide the link to down load the driver.

Thanks in advance

mrkinng
    Last edited by mrkinng; 21-04-2012 at 10:51 PM.

please send me zen z77 mobile faster browser.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkinng View Post
    Hello,

I am using LAVA B8 mobile and LAVA PC suit V1.2 installed in the desktop having os of Windows XP sp3 and working fine.

The same PC suit not working in my laptop having Windows 7 os. It shows the message "connect the phone"

Pl. any one help me to guide how to install PC suit in Windows 7 and install the modem driver. Also pl provide the link to down load the driver.

Thanks in advance

mrkinng
    The LAVA B8 mobile PC suite does not seems to be supported by windows 7 but then it is supported by Windows xp, Windows Vista, i have found a no of people complaining about this.

Quote Originally Posted by carrieg.new69 View Post
    please send me zen z77 mobile faster browser.
    You can download newest 8.0 release of ucbrowser, it is one of the fastest browser that is being used by a no of people today, if you want then you can try out latest version of opera as well.

I want to have a USB AUTO INIT DATA SOFTWARE

Quote Originally Posted by essomba12 View Post
    I want to have a USB AUTO INIT DATA SOFTWARE
    Can you just let me know for what it is required or for what it is used?? is it a driver or something?? i am not able to find out any instance of the same on the web??

thanks very very much

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34