Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

Thread: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 2

Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 2

Well it is very difficult to say if nokia m200 is compatible with mrp formats because no chinese manufacturers unveils such details of their any product on Internet. We only get to know only after we use it. Also many chinese mobile supports Java, some support nes, some are compatible with mrp. Even there are few devices that supports all these formats and some are not compatible with any of these formats. Its very difficult to commit anything about any china mobile.

Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 2

dear sir my name is himanshu and i have nokia 5233 phone but i forget its security code when i change the simcard its asks for lock code but i forget the lock code .i tried the default lock code 12345 but its not work plz help me to unlock the lock code my email id is himanshukumar390@gmail.com thanks

Quote Originally Posted by himanshukumar390 View Post
    i have nokia 5233 phone but i forget its security code when i change the simcard its asks for lock code but i forget the lock code
    As this thread is about Chinese Mobile, do you have Chinese 5233 or is it Original from Nokia ? If it is Chinese, than the only way is to format the phone completely (Hard Reset) and if it is Original Nokia phone than you will need to update the firmware, as hard reset will not work to remove the code because while resetting too it will ask for the pass code. So, update the firmware and all lock codes will be reset to default 12345 by default.

Mostly all china phones supports .mrp format. This is a common game format for china phone devices. But you must check before buying that you are getting any cd with the same. This disc has a pc suite or driver for the phone. There are rare chances you find the right drive or pc suite for china phones. This pc suite plays a vital role in installation of games and apps in phones.

Please send me zen Z77 mobile theme

Quote Originally Posted by carrieg.new69 View Post
    Please send me zen Z77 mobile theme
    You should have posted your queries in a different thread rather than hijacking some other topic which isnt related to your questions. Anyways, if you want china mobile phone themes then search the same on this threads - How to change Theme in China touch Mobiles
    Download China Mobile Themes
    Download free wallpapers, themes, games & applications for nokia mobile phone

idea Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 2

dear sir my name is himanshu and i have nokia c2-00 in my mobile internet run on only in its default browser.but i want to connect it in opera min and uc browser .but it not connect in it .i used the tata docomo network .before some days its run in the both above browser .but now its not run in this i also format or restore factory setting but its not work . i cant understand the problem .plz help me to solve this my email id is himanshukumar390@gmail.com.
    plz reply so soon .thanks

Hello himanshu i am also using Tata Docomo in my HTC WildFire S Android 2.3 and ia m also using Opera Mini in my mobile. Actually there was a problem with Docomo as they had blocked Opera mini but when i had this problem i had called up at Tata Docomo customer service they told me that this is a problem but they will start it by 13th April and they also told me to use other browser till 13th April. So today morning i tried to open Opera Mini in my phone and it was working fine. I think you should try it now as they have unblocked opera min again. Hope your Opera mini works well. If still it is not working just reply back. Till that time i will try to find out that is Opera mini started in all mobile again. As it is started in mine.

thanks to u for solve my problem now opera mini is working fine in my nokia c2-00 thaks again.

dear sir , im himanshu i have one another problem that the you tube vedios cant play in my nokia c2-00 in opera mini.when i tried to play it it show UNABLE TO OPEN FILE if u can solve this problem plz help me

hi i m himanshu. i have nokia 5233 and i want to automatic call recorder for this that automatic record when any call is come. plz tell me that. my email id is himanshukumar390@gmail.com . thanks
    himanshu

i want pc suite for iphone 5g replica. along with usb driver

Exclamation Re:how to install java games in vox vp4(ephone)

can u tell me how to install java games in vox ephone,
    my phone is support java,
    so plz tell me how can i install java application and games in mobile plz tell me

Please send me Zen Z77 mobile racing game.

thanks to u for solve my problem now opera mini is working fine in my nokia c2-00 thaks again.

dear sir , im himanshu i have one another problem that the you tube vedios cant play in my nokia c2-00 in opera mini.when i tried to play it it show UNABLE TO OPEN FILE if u can solve this problem plz help me
    Before i suggest you something about the same i just wanted to know that what is the type of the videos that you are trying to play??? is it 3gp , mp4 or something else???

hi i m himanshu. i have nokia 5233 and i want to automatic call recorder for this that automatic record when any call is come. plz tell me that. my email id is himanshukumar390@gmail.com . thanks
    As far as a automatic call recorder for nokia 5233 is concerned you can check out sites like filecrop,softonic,software112 as they are providing free download for automatic call recorder.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast