Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 2

Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by bodduveeraiah61 View Post
    i want phone call recorder for my projector mobile, pleasee send to my email
    There are many call recorders available in the market but all are in .sis or higher format that are usually supported in Nokia Mobiles or Android or so. I tried to search in jar (that is supported in China Mobiles) but dint got it. I guess there is no such app for china mobile.

Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 2

ı need 6225 COM(data_if) and 6253 COM(data_if) (((

I can not provide any link here as per the forums rule so i will suggest you to try to find about it on google i am sure you will get it on google. I think there is one site something driveridentifer so you will get it on this site. I hope this will help you.

i have a Sprint e600 China mobile phone. I want to use this as gprs modem. No CD or PC Suite software with me. Plz help.

I get chines iPhone5. Connect by USB to PC, any driver presented here can't solve problem with 6225 and 6253 СОМ(data_if) device. I find right drivers here.

May be it can help someone? But China PhoneSuite not working.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks for the Drivers friend. BTW, what is the problem you facing with Phone Suite ? I mean installation problem, connectivity problem, etc ?? Till you reply, what i would like to suggest is try to download PC Suite from the below url and install it. Try connecting the device and see if you get any problem:
    China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Hi Trojan123,
    Thank you for link, i try it in win7 and winxp - the same problem - i can't see iPhone? and if i try to run setup PC SyncManager from China PhoneSuite folder, i get message conserning usb2ser_2k, as i understand it's driver for iPhone, but not my. So PC SyncManager not intalls on my computer. I think that i need replace somewere ref. on my *.inf file? but i don't know how?

Quote Originally Posted by oleg_lap View Post
    Hi Trojan123,
    Thank you for link, i try it in win7 and winxp - the same problem - i can't see iPhone? and if i try to run setup PC SyncManager from China PhoneSuite folder, i get message conserning usb2ser_2k, as i understand it's driver for iPhone, but not my. So PC SyncManager not intalls on my computer. I think that i need replace somewere ref. on my *.inf file? but i don't know how?
    It could be that your mobile phone doesnt support pc connectivity at all. Since its a china mobile phone, it may have hardware and software incapability for any kind of pc support. You will have to read from its manual whether it does support pc connectivity or even it has inbuilt modem that can be used for internet surfing.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Happy Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 2

I just bought another Chinese Mobile phone Brand SUNSAMG GALAXY SII. Last time I bought one and I can make it as modem to connect to Internet by using MT 6226 driver.But Chinese new phone as above I can not find any driver to support it .After a while I can find one driver named Spreadrum cpu usb (SCIUS2) that supports my mobile phone when I connect to PC by USB and it shows as SCIUS2 AT and SCIUS2 Diag on my PC. But when I use Chinese Phone PC suit to use it as Modem , it can not regconise my phone. Can anyone help me find driver for this phone it build in September 2011.
    I try all MT 62XX still not support.
    Do not confuse SUNSAMG and SAMSUNG

Quote Originally Posted by sokhemarak View Post
    I just bought another Chinese Mobile phone Brand SUNSAMG GALAXY SII. Last time I bought one and I can make it as modem to connect to Internet by using MT 6226 driver.But Chinese new phone as above I can not find any driver to support it .After a while I can find one driver named Spreadrum cpu usb (SCIUS2) that supports my mobile phone when I connect to PC by USB and it shows as SCIUS2 AT and SCIUS2 Diag on my PC. But when I use Chinese Phone PC suit to use it as Modem , it can not regconise my phone. Can anyone help me find driver for this phone it build in September 2011.
    I try all MT 62XX still not support.
    Do not confuse SUNSAMG and SAMSUNG
    Well, it could be possible that your china mobile phone doesnt includes or supports modem connectivity to the computer and hence whenever you are trying to install its driver it fails. This could be a reason because of incompatability of the software that is not supportive enough, as expected from this kind of cheap phones.

Quote Originally Posted by bon-z View Post
    It could be that your mobile phone doesnt support pc connectivity at all. Since its a china mobile phone, it may have hardware and software incapability for any kind of pc support. You will have to read from its manual whether it does support pc connectivity or even it has inbuilt modem that can be used for internet surfing.
    Since its a china mobile phone, the instruction for it contains info about "Googl policy???" But, then i connect mobile to USB port i have choose: mass memory or com port mode. In mass memory mode all is OK, in com port mode i get two com ports in Device manager MTK USB Debug port (Com7) and MTK USB Modem Port (Com6). Any conflict in Device manager. If i run China PhoneSuite in setting i have only General tab and can choose com port. I found the same program MTK_PhoneSuite_6235? it has the same interface as China PhoneSuite, but in setting tab i have 3 tab: General, Dial-up and Create connection.In General tab i have additional choose Mobile phone (screen res.). In Create Connection tab i can create 2 connections MTK GPRS Modem #2 (Com6) and MTK GPRS Modem (Com7). I do it and in Dial-up tab i have on com6 dial-up connection (China_mobile, i can chang name and settings for my operator).
    But, if i go to PhoneBook orother items, i get nothing from my phone, what is wrong?

oleg_lap,

Is the drivers from the mobile getting installed on the computer when you try to connect it to the pc? If yes, then enable gprs settings on your mobile phone, which is provided by the service provider that you are using on your phone and then try to connect to the internet and see if that works out or not.

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    oleg_lap,
    try to connect to the internet and see if that works out or not.
    i can connect to internet, but i want connect to my PC

i have purchased a copy iphone 4s 32gb from china (pulid 1689).
    Please help me to load internet configuration on the phone. Tried to contact vodafone for the same they replied china mobile does not supports vodafone gprs.
    Also help me to load games on my phone as it does not have any games.
    regards,
    Inayat

how about for nokia m200 a china phone also.
    has MRP store, does it supported .mrp format?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast