Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 2

Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

Please check previous discussion on this page: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 1

For Installation, Apply the following Steps:
    1. Go to memory card
    2. Go to Games Folder (It May be GAME Also), (If Not Create GAMES Folder)
    3. Copy *.nes Games in GAMES Folder
    4. Then Just Go To Fun & Games Folder
    5. Restart your phone and goto Fun and Games > EMUD GAME/Games Folder you can see Game

Hi All,
    I am not able to install the games to my china iphone(J2000 TV WIFI) as shown above. i was able to follow the above steps till Point 3 and able to follow steps 4 and 5, can any body guide me with the screenshots for the above steps given.

Thanks
    Vaidya
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 01-07-2011 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Threads Splitted

Quote Originally Posted by vaidya View Post
    For Installation, Apply the following Steps:
    1. Go to memory card
    2. Go to Games Folder (It May be GAME Also), (If Not Create GAMES Folder)
    3. Copy *.nes Games in GAMES Folder
    4. Then Just Go To Fun & Games Folder
    5. Restart your phone and goto Fun and Games > EMUD GAME/Games Folder you can see Game

Hi All,
    I am not able to install the games to my china iphone(J2000 TV WIFI) as shown above. i was able to follow the above steps till Point 3 and able to follow steps 4 and 5, can any body guide me with the screenshots for the above steps given.

Thanks
    Vaidya
    If you are not able to work with the above given step for installation of the games in China mobile phone then i will advise you to go with the below given link which is having the complete guide for the installation of the game in the china mobile with proper images. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.

How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

i want drivers for iphone4 chinese phone

Quote Originally Posted by bwalya View Post
    i want drivers for iphone4 chinese phone
    It is already attached with the very first post of this thread. Any ways you can download the USB Modem Drivers for your China mobile from here itself. If that dint works than download another from this post: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

sorry if this is the wrong place to post this I'm new here. SO I went and downloaded mt6227 drivers for china n95, did everything but 3 things happened

1; when I attached my phone to the PC, drivers were not automatically installed.

2; USB Device not recognized keeps showing up.

3; I tried to manually install the drivers but windows says that " You already have the latest drivers installed" and keeps giving me the USB Device not recognized error. what am I doing wrong.. PLZ help.

First let me know where you have connected your USB. Some time the front port does not work with the installation of the driver. I will suggest you to attached your USB cable to the back USB port which will give you the faster and better speed. So if you can then connect to back panel and get it working. I hope this will work with the issue of yours.

Tried every port on my PC and there are 8 of them.... front back, side, keyboard, lcd ports every where, same old problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post
    That's nice!
    ihave an china mobile name is ag-tel model is leader .iwant pc suit

There is one and only PC Suite for every Chinese phone till date. You can download the same from here: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Download all 3 parts and than extract it altogether, run the setup. If you get any error / problem than do reply here.

i have karbonn 1414 mobile how to connect via data cable to pc with the help of that k1414 mobile, there was no support or detect that to my pc.

I have activated GPRS on my mobile already.

plz also send me driver of the modem of karbonn 1414 driver.

plz reply soon

Its obvious that above steps will not work for you, as those steps are only for Chinese Mobiles. You need different USB Drivers and PC Suite for Karbonn mobiles.

Anyways, which Operating system you have ?? See you if the below mentioned drivers works for you on whatever operating system you have:

Karbonn Phone Suite
    Karbonn Phone Suite USB Driver
    windows 7 dirvers

Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 2

can someone help me, i got a chine touch phone, it is dual SIM, i think it is replica of htc, on him is writen that is hTC X9 model i can not find driver to sync with PC, whan i connect it like mass storage it is ok, and like webcam is OK, but sync dont work

sorry for my bad english

Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC - Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by edotomic View Post
    can someone help me, i got a chine touch phone, it is dual SIM, i think it is replica of htc, on him is writen that is hTC X9 model i can not find driver to sync with PC, whan i connect it like mass storage it is ok, and like webcam is OK, but sync dont work

sorry for my bad english
    Have you downloaded the china mobile phone pc suite and checked whether after installing it and connecting your mobile phone, is it getting recognized? Can you check from your mobile phone manual whether it supports pc connectivity or not. Check in device manager as well, after connecting the phone, whether any exclamation mark or yellow mark is displayed, cause if it does then you can easily install its driver from their itself.

yes i have tried to instal china mobile pc suite, but no help there, i even try downlload driver mauanly and then over device manager install driver but didint work, i dont have any manual for phone and that is a big problem, becuse i dont know what sw will recognize, .sis, .apk, files cannot open only .jar filesif you want i can post the picture maybe you seen something like this,
    and i think that he has pc connectivity because whan i connect him it sak me whetre i want to use phone, like 1 mass storage, 2. pc modem, 3. webcam, 4.PC snyc, the 1. and 3. works fine.....

thanks for replay

i want phone call recorder for my projector mobile, pleasee send to my email

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast