Here are the locations of Gnome. You can read below to get more references on the same.
1. Upon arrival at this place heard him speak, is in the first column on the left.
2. When we go down the stairs the entire above, take the road to the right of all, we shadows appear after seguirmos clear them and then we will hear straight talk. Is hooked on the big rock on the left of this road, if we move slightly away from the road and look to a column on the right you will see a little hung back on the rock that comment.
3. Now we have to go to the palace Sandfall to see that this is a road that is hanging strips of red cloth on top of the rocks. Just when we stand before the palace to the cave and see us turn to the right.
4. The gnome will see them soon, we must turn to the palace of Sandfall, and by the way we find several areas of stairs, enemies and plenty of water. We just have to follow the path to the castle and find a wall before reaching the room where we grab a blue diamond.
1. The Gnome is located just above where we found the book of Konan Wiggledung, and the book is the city limits, if we go through the front door of the desert, we went down the slope of the village and turn left and the bottom of all we will listen. Both objects are on top of one of the figures that have Aurolinos to pray. Perhaps with this video you may know better what I mean.
2. The second Gnome is in the port of Aurora, dirigims us to the boat, climb the two staircases in wood and look to the right just behind the top two boxes, then we will hear.
The road Veiled
1. Upon arrival to this area, turn the camera right up and we'll see.
2.The following gnome as following the path that is full of statues, eventually we will find a lot of enemies, those who seem to birds with armor, after deleting reach an area with 3 statues on the left and 3 the front, then just below the first statue to the front is the other gnome.
3.This gnome is very close to the above, follow the previous path and climb stairs with multiple columns, the gnome is in the last column on the right just above.
4. Right where we find the puck above and without taking the stairs, on the right side of the screen door to find a way to The Enigma, within this there are several rooms, the first is a chest to open the following ports should light the fire of the torches with the magic, in a next door hear about the gnome, this is on the shelf of one of the doors of this room, which has no outlet.
1. Entering the Silverpine Forest, the only way is to find a small town, this town has an entrance to the mines of Silverpine, and just oak is a gnome.
2. The Silverpine iquierda Village is a small cemetery, this will see a tomb inside a small hut, from this situation looking at the grave we walk straight and turn down the slope immediately after passing the grave to right turn only see a wooden elevator, there is the second gnome Silverpine.
1. The first prefecture is located near the tunnel that leads to Bowerstone industry, this tunnel is to the left, we'll see right away from the big giant tree in the center, just as close as we hear, is a little to the right, down in a hollow between the rocks and water.
2. The following gnome is in the cemetery Mouningwood, we see that the cemetery is quite large, but there is a raised area just behind the statue in the center that has small ruins in an arc, we get into the Runi, We turn and see it hooked up in the bow.
3. The third Morningwood gnome is on the Ghost Town, which you may gain access from Morningwood own cemetery, the entrance to the ghost town is on the left of the graveyard if we come down the road of the fort in which is the mortar. The entrance is at the bottom of an area filled with house-shaped tombs in the central (arcing) to open it opens the way to the Ghost City. Once inside we climbed the stairs and the only way is up to a big tree, a time before the turn right, we will see in front of a chest and then listen to the Gnome, this is among the graves 2 and 3. I put the video where the Gnome but unfortunately not the way to the Ghost City. Anyway missions by brothers Sam and Max are in the city.
You might be aware that there is an DLC for the game Fable III Fortress traitor. There is similar thread made on the achievement the game which is provided here you can read and get more info.