Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to install Android on Smartphone

Re: How to install Android on Smartphone

Hi,

I am curious is it possible to install any Android OS version on Chinese I959 Anycool smartphone, thank you very much,

Rgds Zoki

Quote Originally Posted by Zoki Kina View Post
    Hi,

I am curious is it possible to install any Android OS version on Chinese I959 Anycool smartphone, thank you very much,

Rgds Zoki
    I dont think so that it is possible to install Android on Chinese version of mobile phone because their hardware mt6225 or any other are limited for the software support. You need to have a small amount of processor to handle the android operating system and its application on the mobile phone. So from my point of view it is not possible.

Hi,
    Thanx for the quick reply, yes it is probably as you say anyway here in China I can get it cheap so I can try it just for fun, all the best

Rgds Zoki

i have mt6235 china iphone clone..can i install android?
    Last edited by aeyrul; 22-09-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aeyrul View Post
    i have mt6235 china iphone clone..can i install android?
    Android os has some minimum requirements to work on mobile system like 32MB RAM, 32MN Flash Memory, 200MHz Online Processor. If you have these hardware in your chinese iPhone you can run it.. but probably in dont think chinese developers have made them keeping Android in mind. Better what you can do is, simply go and buy China phone with pre-loaded Android.

I have the Fujitsu F-07C (The one that comes with Windows 7 and Symbian dual boot). It has to meet the requirements of any android (intel atom dual core 1,2ghz with turbo - x86 architecture, 1 gb ram, 32 gb SSD memory, etc...)

But now I want to install the Android to run a Windows 7 / Android dual boot. As I see only installation guide for other plataforms, how can I install it there?

Quote Originally Posted by FloncH View Post
    I have the Fujitsu F-07C (The one that comes with Windows 7 and Symbian dual boot). It has to meet the requirements of any android (intel atom dual core 1,2ghz with turbo - x86 architecture, 1 gb ram, 32 gb SSD memory, etc...)

But now I want to install the Android to run a Windows 7 / Android dual boot. As I see only installation guide for other plataforms, how can I install it there?
    I dont think it is possible to install android on Fujitsu F-07C as Fujitsu company have cleary mentioned that it is not ready for Android platform or either the IOS apple platform. You will have to stick with its windows phone 7 and Symbian dual boot only.

Hello, i have, another question...can i install android on my nokia C5-03??

Quote Originally Posted by Fische View Post
    Hello, i have, another question...can i install android on my nokia C5-03??
    Well, I dont think you can install android on nokia C5-03 because the phone needs to have atleast an ARM CPU and sufficient amount of ram to support the Android OS. Even if you try to root the phone to install the android OS on nokia C5-03, it may create problem accessing some of the inbuilt features like the wifi, camera, bluetooth and so on.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Can i install android on Micromax x600 gravity mobile phone? I am not sure about internal processor and memory but mobile has 1 gig microSD memory. Suggestion appriciated...thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12