The reset password options allows the user to set a new password in case you have forgotten or lost your old password.
On receiving the reset password request from the user, a system generated email containing a link to reset password web page is sent to the Account Administrator's E-Mail ID for a Single User Account or to the respective Site Administrator's E-Mail ID for a multi-site account. The user needs to open the web page, enter the new password and repeat the password once again for the purpose of confirmation.
You can reset the password from any one of the following screens:
- Login As Remote Tally.NET User
- Login to the Support Centre
- Login to the Control Centre
- Surrender License
To reset the password follow the steps shown:
In any one of the screens mentioned above
- Click F5: Reset Pwd or press F5
The Reset Password screen appears
- Enter the E-Mail ID of the Account Administrator or Site Administrator
An email containing the link to reset password web page is mailed to the E-Mail ID of the Account Administrator or Site Administrator.
The Change My Password web page appears as shown
- Enter the password in New Password field
- For the purpose of confirmation re-Enter the password in Repeat field
- Click Save
The new password is saved, you can now start using the new password for logging in.