Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Guides & Tutorials
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-02-2011

How to Update License for Tally.ERP 9

The procedure to update Tally.ERP 9 license for Single Site and Multi Site is similar. You require updating the license information when the TDL / General configuration assigned to the Account have to be applied to the respective site or when you renew/subscribe for Tally.NET. To update the license ensure that your computer is connected to Internet.

Go to Gateway of Tally or from the Company Info menu
  • Press F12: Configure > Licensing.
  • In the Licensing screen.
  • Select Update License.

• The Administrator Login screen appears.
  • Provide your Account ID in Your E-Mail ID field.
  • Provide your account password in Your Tally.NET Password field.

• Tally.ERP 9 displays the message License Updated Successfully.
Old 20-04-2011

Re: How to Update License for Tally.ERP 9

I was quiet frustrated with the issue of Tally license update failed. I thought there was something related to license and that was really sad. But later on used the Tally Troubleshooting guide and perform things back again. It started working without issue. The tool started working. I was really not in a mood to buy an another copy by loosing this one. At least there is a price difference in the update.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Guides & Tutorials
Tags: , , , , , ,