Thread: Duck Breeding in FarmVille

Duck Breeding in FarmVille

Now that you have one or more lakes filled with ducks, what else can you do with them? Well, it's time to start creating some new races. Every time you reap the Duck Pond (once every 24 hours), you have a chance of getting a duckling yellow or brown, and reward currencies overall harvest. The color of the duck is determined by the type of your ducks are in Duck Pond, and the color also determines the type of ducks that can be created from it. Of course, the ducks are beautiful animals in general, but what is a duck without a bit of water to call home? Well, this house is now available in Farmville: The Duck Pond. If you have used only ducks before, as the White Swan or Ugly Duckling, will almost always have a Yellow Duck. If you use a mixture of duck, you can get a duck Brown.

After that, the duck will be placed in your gift box. You can then choose to place the duck on his farm or on Duck Pond:

Putting the duck on his farm will begin the process of creation. If you put the duck in its Duck Pond, it will be only one duckling and the creation process will be placed on hold. Once you place the duckling, a new window will appear (in this case, suppose that a duckling yellow):

Improve the breeds of ducks is a factor of time and friendship. You can see a line of seven (7) Ducks here: the rarity of the Ducks go from left to right.

To understand how it will create, see below:

The first column is the time it takes to create, the second is the number of neighbors who need help and the third and fourth is if you have a duckling yellow or brown.

For a Yellow Duck, in order to get the Indian Runner I need seven neighbors to help me over the next 24 hours (the clock starts as soon as I put the duck on the farm).

If I could only get the help of five neighbors, the best duck that can be crossed with yellow duck is the Goldeneye Duck by next seventy two (72) hours. However, if I do not have the duck within that period, I lose the ability to get the Duck Goldeneye Duck and then the best I can get is the Red Billed Duck. A day later, and I will not have a duck, duck the best I can come, Scoter Duck.

Re: Duck Breeding in FarmVille

Alternatively, let's say I get a duckling Brown, but only managed two (2) neighbors to help me. I can only get the Red Billed Duck Goldeneye Duck or the next six (6) days. But a day passes and four (4) neighbors help me, I can still produce the Wood Duck. To grow the duck, just find what you want and click "Choose" under your photo. You'll get the duck back into her box of gifts:

You can get help from their neighbors just by clicking on the "Ask for Help" and choose which neighbors who want to borrow. This sends a standard request by Zynga Message Center (ZMC), the recipient can easily reply. You can also choose to accelerate the growth process by paying FarmCashs, which allow you to create what you want if the duck has not already been expired (if you pay FarmCash after two days, you can only produce five of the seven types of duck).

After seven days, the duck will only grow in the duck the last available (the ugly duckling to duckling yellow for example), if you prefer to keep the duck, you can close the window and asked if you just want to keep the duck in the way that is permanently.

The duck pond are can be constructed easily that can house up to twenty (20) Ducks (or similar animals, such as swans). You can also customize the look of your Duck Pond, selecting which five ducks you would like to see the pond on his farm. It will soon be added the ability to play duck.

Filling the Pond

You will have the initial framework for the Duck Pond the first time you get in Farmville after the update, and you can immediately put it on your farm or store it in your gift box to be inserted later. You must be at least level 5 to place a Duck Pond. The duck pond is a constructible building, though it requires some parts of the building different from most buildings. To complete your Duck Pond you will need a total of forty (40) parts: twenty (20) Watering Can and twenty (20) Paddles (you will dig a hole in the ground and put water in it):

If you can not initially a Construct a Duck Pond or you end up deleting (or losing) it, you can buy it on the market (Buildings - Animals>) for 5,000 coins. Note that you can buy a fully built 40 FarmCashs. If you already have a pond on your farm, you will not be able to put another Duck Pond (for coins). However, you will be able to put a fully constructed by buying FarmCash.

Re: Duck Breeding in FarmVille

Putting in a pond Quack

This is what you see when you finish building your Duck Pond (you can see this screen at any time by clicking the Duck Pond and choosing "Look Inside"):

Some types of ducks will also be available through other means, such as the market or by an icon of gifting in the game. There are a number of green ducks and a variety of other ducks. You will see five green ducks are standing on the rocks at the bottom of the window, while the rest of the ducks in the water. Ducks stay on the rocks, will appear on your farm:

To bring other ducks to appear in your farm, you should take some of the rock by clicking it. After that click on a duck in the water and select Feature. Feature clicking will move the duck to the stone. If you choose "Remove" will remove the duck from Duck Pond (and can then put it back on the farm). After some rearrangement, the ducks here are now standing on the rocks.

And so it will appear on your farm. Finally, you can reap the Duck Pond once every 24 hours. Soon we will be adding the ability to produce new breeds of ducks, so stay tuned. It's time to relocate some ducks! Hopefully you have some on your farm to move them to your Duck Pond, but if you do not, you can ask your neighbors, by clicking on the Free Gifts page and selecting the Duck.