Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Root Micromax Andro A60 Android Phone

Re: How to Root Micromax Andro A60 Android Phone

Hi shows,

If you want to set the phone to factory settings then you could try to use the recovery console menu. First switch of the phone, after that keep one finger on the power button and one finger on the home button. Now you have to press both the power button and home button, then you should see a exclamation sign with android robot there. After that press the call button, there you will see the recovery console menu.

ThumbsUp Re: How to Root Micromax Andro A60 Android Phone

Thanks.... was very informative and helpful

Has anyone updated micromax a60 2.2 if yes please tell me!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shows View Post
    Has anyone updated micromax a60 2.2 if yes please tell me!!!!!!!!
    Well, there are no official ways to update micromax a60 to 2.2 froyo, but there was thsi Micromax A60 Custom rom- miui rom for Micromax A60 which is based on Android 2.3 and has a unique UI that looks and feels great to use. You can check the guides made on it by searching it from google but there are a lot of procedures involved and if not done properly, you can brick your mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

hi guys
    I am new to android and a60 is my first andro.. i just dont know anything about android, since i've read the posts on xda developers webpage my brain is stuck could hardly understand anything, They are genius in this platform... i just understood rooting, and i rooted my device also installed link2sd app made second partition now i can install as many apps as i want BUT ever since i did that i cant connect my fone to my laptop as i plug in to usb it restarts itself and unable to boot up restarts continuously.... when i unplug the usb it boots up runs smoothly unable to connect usb at all... so i simply unrooted my device and restored factory setting problem solved but i wish i could use both features..
    and also can anyone please teach me something about android...
    things which ate my brain are custom recovery, stock recovery, clockworkmode, reebootmenu, what does framewrork.apk do?, what is custom rom? svprm rom, cybrom, rom manager, how does clockwork mod recovery helpful what does it do? recovery.img, densitytheme, nandroid backup, ARM9 installation Custom recovery Beta,
    and also pls do tell me whats
    clockwork recovery what does it do and how is it useful.???

Hi shows,

Well, whatever you have listed in you querie, all that terms refer to the android phone developments. So you can go from some android applications development studies which might help you gain knowledge in this field. Similarly, there are others like Symbian mobile phone, Bada OS, which are completely different ffor different mobile phone from nokia or samsung respectively, which is a different from the case study that you want to do.

brother, I am also using the same phone Micromax Andro A60 I used your app I downloaded and installed and then I started my phone after gotted in my main menu with an icon the name of a superuser authorization. What this shows is that my phone is docked. and can u pls tell what is the phone for our Besate

Quote Originally Posted by moiurbd View Post
    brother, I am also using the same phone Micromax Andro A60 I used your app I downloaded and installed and then I started my phone after gotted in my main menu with an icon the name of a superuser authorization. What this shows is that my phone is docked. and can u pls tell what is the phone for our Besate
    What do you mean by "Besate", can you please specify your problems in details and proper english as I cannot understand what you are asking. As android is based on linux kernel, su command is used to give you root permissions on your phone which is similar on linux.

Now it is very easy to upgrade your micromax a60 to froyo

Is is possible to upgrade micromax cube mobile..

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Rogger View Post
    Is is possible to upgrade micromax cube mobile..
    I dont think that Micromax Qube can be upgraded to latest software, since it is a java mobile phone. And to be honest, this phone is one of the worst mobile phone ever made by micromax. It has very poor battery life which can not last for even 1 hour after using it for 5-6 months. Micromax is just making china based cloned mobile phones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12