Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 3G Mobile Phone for India

Is Nokia planning to unveil any with dual sim + 3g 7.2 mbps speed.What are the different tariffs in BSNL 3g plans.

Is there any Nokia 3g with 7.2 mbps speed.

What's best Samsung galaxy5 or SE aspen Micromax andro a60 or Nokia e5

17,000!!... well tats a lot of money ...
    i didnt expect it to be so ... thought it would be around 13 to 15K...

Well actually even 13 K is too much for it.. it does not even have WLAN..!... do u think its worth it..???

Re: Top 10 3G Mobile Phone for India

Quote Originally Posted by rajivkv View Post
    What's best Samsung galaxy5 or SE aspen Micromax andro a60 or Nokia e5
    Well, it depends if you are a touch phone fan then you can go for the Samsung galaxy5 but if you like to type letters with keys then you will have to choose Sony Ericsson Aspen or Micromax or Nokia E5. Samsung galaxy5 will most probably come with Android operating system where else, Nokia comes with symbian OS. Most of this mobile phone support java files, so you can easily installe and play java games on any one of these mobile phones. The best part of Samsung galaxy5 mobile phone is that it supports HSDPA 7.2 Mbps for 3g services. Feature wise Sony Ericsson Aspen outbeats Samsung galaxy5 as there are many apps preinstalled in it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

My needs are
    1.,7.2 or more hsdpa and 2.0 or more hsupa.
    2.,Video calling
    3.,WLAN
    4.MS office and PDF editors(E5 has pdf try and buy only)
    5.,Video formats maximum support.
    6.Fm.
    7.A big screen
    My budget is 10000k-15000k

Pls provide details with price.

What about Nokia c6-01 and E 73.
    ZTE blade,Nokia c5-03,HTC desire z etc??

I enquired some shops and friends.They recommended Android OS.So is there any good set having at lease 7.2mbps hsdpa and video calling.Document editor and variety video format supports are optional.Max budget 15000k.

What about Nokia c6 and c6-01?
    Nokia c5
    Any other good examples.What about c6?

Well I think that it would be difficult to find a mobile phone that has all the features that you have mentioned in the post above. Most of the mobile phones will contain features that the other mobiles would not contain. Also, even if you are to get a mobile with some of the features then I don't think so that it will suit your budget. They would be much more costlier then your budget. If you want then you can use any Nokia mobile phones that are 3G enabled and you will have of the feature that you want in that. I would like to go foBlackberry Curve 9300 3G (Unlocked Quadband) GSM or Nokia E66 RED Steel (Unlocked Quadband) GPS,WIFI,FM 3G GSM Smartphone.

Thanks.What about Nokia c6-01 and E 73.

ZTE blade,Nokia c5-03,HTC desire z etc??
    As per user opinions Nokia c6-01 is too much overpriced as compared to nokia c7 but apart from that it is a very good phone with small, comfortable, slim and cool looking interface. On the other hand nokia e73 has slightly different configurations as compared with the nokia e72 with front camera for 3g support and this one also has accelerometer which is a nice feature.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

To get all those features you will have to raise your budget a little bit. You can purchase the Nokia C7

Features of Nokia C7
    • A sleek design constructed from polished stainless steel and glass.
    • Videos and images look sharp on the vivid 3.5" high-resolution display.
    • Three home screens you can personalise with contacts, apps and more.
    • Use finger gestures – pinch to zoom, flick to scroll and tap to select.
    • View all running apps and tap the screen to easily switch between them.

Data Network
    • GPRS/EDGE class B, multislot class 33
    • HSDPA Cat9, maximum speed up to 10.2 Mbps, HSUPA Cat5 2.0 Mbps
    • WLAN IEEE802.11 b/g/n
    • TCP/IP support
    • Capability to serve as data modem
    • Support for MS Outlook synchronisation of contacts, calendar and notes

But let me tell you there are a lot more SmartPhones available in HTC that can be bought within this budget. So choose wisely

Best is the Samsung i5500 Galaxy 5 mobile phone then. It is a mobile measuring 108 x 56 x 12.3 mm and a weight of 102 grammes. It embeds a digital camera of 2 megapixels, and an MP3 music player. Memory is expandable via microSD (TransFlash) (up to 16 GB). These are great points. The Samsung i5500 Galaxy 5 is compatible with bluetooth, wifi, HSDPA, EDGE, UMTS. The Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 price in India is Rs. 8869, so it is also best bang for the buck.

The C6 is a Nokia smartphone dedicated to surfing the Internet and social networks and has many functions, such as touchscreen, qwerty keyboard slide , connectivity, Wi-Fi , HSDPA, integrated GPS, the camera 5 MP camera, video calling, a 2 GB card included, good internal memory, 3.5mm audio jack and a good battery life. The only criticism is perhaps the weight slightly higher. Moving on to multimedia, the Nokia C6 is equipped with a built-in 5 megapixel camera that can take pictures with a maximum resolution of 2584x1938 pixels. The camera is equipped also with 4x digital zoom, autofocus and LED flash also allows you to create video clips with resolutions up to 640x360 pixels in 16:9 format and up to 90 minutes. Thanks to the secondary camera, however, you can make video calls.

Thanks Salome.
    Any one used it?I mean c6?
    What about Nokia E71,72 and 73?
    Any android phones with video calling under 15000k?

anyone reply pls.

l33t Re: Top 10 3G Mobile Phone for India

I am not trying to offend you or anything.....But seriously.....Not every1 want to shell out 20Ks or > than that for a phone. Thats why only 10% of mobile users in India have 3g enabled handsets. And only 10% actual users of 3g phone users. So....seeing your dedication and work on this thread I would like to request you to make a thread of phones with 3G capabilities at affordable rates.

What say.......?

Peace~~~!

c6-01 or e73 which is best.

What about T mobile mytouvh 4g?It's price in India?

c6-01 or e73 which is best.

What about T mobile mytouvh 4g?It's price in India?
    Both Nokia C6 and Nokia E73 are GSM Technology phone. Apart from that the the Nokia C6 is a touchscreen phone where else nokia e73 comes with qwerty keyboard. Nokia C6 comes with HSDPA 3.6 Mbps and HSUPA 3G and Nokia e73 comes with possesses HSDPA, 10.2 Mbps and HSUPA. The Nokia C6 has a QVGA Secondary Camera where else the Nokia e73 comes with VGA videocall camera Secondary Camera.

Abbie I asked which is best and u compared between c6 and e73. I asked about c6-01 not only c6.

Any of your friends ever used e73 c6-01 both having hsdpa 10.2 mbps.in video recording which is having more quality.as c6-01 is a touch screen what do you think is best for long lasting.

I am using the Nokia C6-01 which is a nice phone. But when it comes to the screen resolution and quality with the video recording then let me tell you that Nokia c6-01 is having the better quality then the Nokia e73. C6-01 supports the resolution of 360 x 640 pixels and E73 supports 320 x 240 pixels which makes a difference between the quality of the video recording. There are also some best advantage of C6-01 which is listed below.

1. 8MP camera with 720p HD video recording
    2. AMOLED, capacitive touchscreen
    3. Rich set of connectivity features

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast