Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Call Of Duty Black Ops Troubleshooting Guide

Call Of Duty Black Ops Troubleshooting Guide

As I have seen many user of the Call Of Duty is going through the lots of problem with the same. I have gone through lots of tweaks and finally make this troubleshooting guide to help others with their problem. If you can then go through the below given instruction and see whether it is helping you out with the issue of yours or not.

Basic Troubleshooting

Basic troubleshooting for the problem that you are getting it to check for the latest version of the driver for all the hardware/

DirectX

DirectX can also be the problem with the same. So if you can then it is better to download the latest DirectX for your system and work with the same. To download the latest DirecX you can visit the Microsoft.

Latest Windows Update

This is important to have the latest Windows Update to ensure that Windows is running with the latest patch and security updates from Microsoft.

Video Card

If you are having then Ati or AMD Graphic Card then it is better to check the Official site amd.com and find the latest driver for the Graphic Card of yours.
    If you are the nVidia user then I will recommend you to go to the download page of the nvidia.com and download the latest driver for the same.

Steam Beta

If you are running with the Steam Beta then it is recommended not to use the same as most of the users are seen with the problem while on Steam Beta.

Verify Game Cache

To verify the Integrity of Call Of Duty Black Ops check the below given instruction:
    • Go to Properties
    • Go to Local File Tab
    • Now Click on “Verify Integrity Of Game Cache”

Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops Troubleshooting Guide

Starting with Troubleshooting

How to express problem?
    1. While you are asking the problem related to your issue it is better to let the user know about then System Specification so that user will come to know about the basic problem if related to system specification. If your system is meeting all the specification then to post the configuration of your system
      Here is the system requirement for the Call Of Duty Black Ops.

Minimum system requirements:
      • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better
      • Memory: 2GB
      • HDD: 12GB
      • Video: Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA GeForce Radeon X1950Pro 8600GT/ATI or better
      • Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
      • DirectX 9.0c

To know more about the System Configuration check link Minimum System Requirements for Call of Duty:Black Ops

2. Another recommendation is to go with the logfile. To work with the same Go with the below given instruction:

• Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\players\config_mp.cfg"
      • Open it text editor
      • At the end of file type “seta logfile 1“

Now start game and your game to generate the issue with the Call Of Duty Black Ops.
    You will get the logfile.log or logfile_mp.log file in installation folder. Upload this while you are discussing the problem.
    To know more about Config file tweaks visit here. Call Of Duty Black Ops Tweaks

Multiplayer Game Freeze with ATI Readon Card

If you are using the ATI Raeadon Manufactured Graphic Card and getting the issue like game crash or freeze then I will advise you to disable the Catalyst from the Catalyst Control Center. To access same follow these steps:
    1. Right Click on Desktop
    2. Select Catalyst Control Center
    3. In Graphic Setting Tab, Tick “Disable Catalyst”

Most of the user are solving their issue with the same. Also as advised above install the latest driver for your Graphic Card.

What If game Crash in Single Player as well as Multiplayer?

If your game is crashing in Single Player Mode as well as Multiplayer mode then go with these step to resolve the same.

• Navigate to C:\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\zone\Common
    • Delete all “code_post_gfx.FF, code_post_gfx_mp.FF, code_pre_gfx.FF, code_pre_gfx_mp.FF, common.FF, common_mp.FF, common_zombies.FF” Files
    • Now “Verify the game cache integrity” (Refer above Instruction)

Note: If you are using Steam Beta, I will recommend you not to use it.

Rotation of map causes game freeze

Steam Beta is causing the issue. So better to not to opt for Steam Beta.

Problem with Screen Resolution

How to get screen resolution smaller then 800x600?

Most of the people are trying to get the screen resolution smaller then the 800x600 but as it is not in the menu. But you can get it working by tweaking into the Config file.

• Navigate to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\players\config_mp.cfg"
    • Find for Seta r_customMode
    • Set value to "640x380" i.e. Seta r_customMode “640x380”

Unable to set resolution to 640x380 showing error

If you are unable to get it working with the same then it might be possible that you are running with the old dvar r_mode, which does not support the "r_customMode".

FOV

Changing FOV does not work except changing weapon scale

To take the effect with the FOV you have to go with the respawn after you have changed the FOV. So if you can then go through the same and work with the issue.

Theater Mode

Unable to run on Theater Mode

If you are unable to run the theater mode then I will advise you to go with below given step to enable recording in Theater mode.
    1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\players\config_mp.cfg"
    2. Open Config_MP.CFG in Notepad
    3. Add these in end of file
      • bind KP_END movie_start Film.avi
      • bind KP_PGDN movie_stop Film.avi
    4. Save the File and close it
    5. Right click on Config_MP.CFG
    6. Select Properties from Context Menu
    7. Select Read Only and click on OK
    8. Start the game
    9. Go to main menu
    10. Change r_clipSize to 1080
    11. Get into Theater Mode
    12. Select Edit option and create segment
    13. Now click button to start recording
    14. After completing click button for same
    15. You can play the movie from installation Directory
    16. Deselect Read only from Config file

Fetching Clips to PC

Code:
    /movie_start <filmName>.AVI
    /movie_stop <filmName.AVI
    These are the file that you have to check on Installation Directory

Game Controllers

Want use 360 Gamepad, Is it possible?

If you want to use the 360 Gamepad with the Call Of Duty Black Ops then let me tell you that you can easily make the game running with the 360 gamepad with the Single Player as well as Multiplayer mode. Just do the following:

• Start the Game
    • Go to Main Menu
    • Go to Option Menu
    • Go To GamePad category
    • Select Enable Gamepad

Issue with LeaderBoards

Leaderboards crashes

T his problem is seen most of the cases when your fiend list is bigger than 100. If you are also having the problem then advise you to go with the removing of some fiend and see whether the issue got resolved or not.

RCon / Server Related

Host a server

To host a server you have to pay some amount. There are some site which offers the own server. You can visit the Gameservers for same and own the server for Black Ops.

Change RCon Password

If you wanted to change the RCON password then you have to go to Gameserver and login to account. Now go to setting and change the RCon Password

How to Connect to RCON?

If you wanted to connect to Remote console then you have to go with the detail discussed below.
    • Start Call Of Duty Black Ops – Remote console
    • Type the label
    • Type Host IP
    • Type Port number
    • Type Password
    • Click to connect

Configure an Unranked Server

To connect to unranked server you have to first you have to start the Call Of Duty Black Ops – Remote console and after that select the Unranked from the Saved Server. On right pane you will get the configuration control for setting the same. Make the changes and select the Save Configuration.

Unban User

If you wanted to unban any of the user then you can get it on the Gaming Server console only. The gaming server itself allow you to unban any one.
    If you are in the unranked server then you have to go with the RCon Console only which is having the command. Just type the unbanuser username and see whether it is working with the same or not.

Issue with Single Player

What if I stuck on some stages?

This is possible due to the low frame rate. The low frame rate are caused when the system are are not capable of running with the same. Check this for same Minimum System Requirements for Call of Duty:Black Ops
    Also note some point to resolve the issue:
    • Set to low resolution
    • Run the game in Window Mode

Hi there, I here again with some more solution for the issue related to the Call Of Duty Black Ops. I am here again posting some of the troubleshooting guide related to the most common and basic problem with the Call Of Duty Black Ops. Hope you will find it helpful.

Loosing Steam Connection

If you are getting regular disconnection from the server then I will advise you that this is not the problem with the Call Of Duty Black Ops but related to the Steam server. The Steam is working on this issue to resolve the issue with the same. I hope steam will release the patch working with this issue soon.

100% CPU usage and Lag issue

If you are getting the 100% system resource issue and cause of this you are getting lag in the Call Of Duty Black Ops then I will advise you to go with the given instruction which will help you with the same.
    Just start the Steam in Offline mode. To know about the offline mode go with the below given step.

1. Start Steam online - make sure the Remember my password box on the login window is checked
    2. Verify that all game files are completely updated - you can see the update status for a game under the Library section (when the game shows as 100% - Ready it is ready to be played in Offline Mode)
    3. Launch the game you would like to play offline to verify that there are no further updates to download - shut down the game and return to Steam once you have confirmed that the game can be played
    4. Go to Steam > Settings to ensure the Don't save account credentials on this computer option is not selected
    5. From the main Steam window, go to the Steam menu and select Go Offline
    6. Click Restart in Offline Mode to restart Steam in Offline Mode
    After that start the Call Of Duty Black Ops in Offline mode. Now Press ALT + CLRT + DEL and go to the Process tab and find the Steam.exe process. Now kill the process by click end process button. Now start the game in Online mode and see whether it is working with the same or not.

Steam showing Game Unavailable error

This error is causing because most of the people on Steam Server are downloading the game and that is why server is busy and unable to resolve the issue with the same. If you are also getting the same issue then I will advise you to wait for some time and later on try to play on Steam.

Crashing Due To Resolution Change

If you have changed the resolution of game and getting the issue with the Call Of Duty Black Ops game which crash then I will advise you to download and install the latest update of the Steam which might resolve the issue with the same. Also this workaround work with the issue related to ALT+TAB (Switching Window).

Unable to Join Multiplayer game on Steam

If you are trying to load the multiplayer game of Call Of Duty Blacks Ops and game stuck on Loading Screen then it seems that this is issue related to the Steam Server which is Busy due to a lot traffic and might be trying to fix the issue. So all you can do is to wait for server to get free for more resources.

Call Of Duty Black Ops Multiplayer: Steam Goes Offline

If you are getting the issue with the Call Of Duty Black Ops on Steam with the multiplayer error i.e. Steam Goes offline then I will advise you to go with the below given link for same.
    Call of duty black ops server is not available

Want to Change FOV

If you wanted to change the FOV then I will advise you to go with the below given step for same
    • Just Click on Menu
    • Open the Console
    • Type /cg_fov 80.
    • Press enter

That’s it!!!!!!!

No sound in Call Of Duty Black Ops

If you have install the Call Of Duty Black Ops and running fine but not getting the sound then you have to go with the below given solutions which will help you to resolve the same.

Answer 1:

• Start the Call Of Duty Black Ops
    • Press Alt+Tab button from keyboard
    • Go to System Tray
    • Right click on Speaker icon
    • Select 'Open volume mixer'
    • Now drag the Call of Duty: Black Ops volume control to top

Answer 2:

• Click on Start
    • Go to Control panel
    • Open hardware and Sound
    • Double Click on Sound
    • Click on Communications Tab
    • Tick 'Do Nothing'

Answer 3:

If you are running the game and got the sound muted automatically then just unmute it and this will resolve your issue.

Answer 4:

If you are running the Black Ops in Windows 7 and not getting the sound then i will advise you to run the steam in compatibility mode and than you can get it working with the sound issue.

To run it in compatibility mode go with the below given steps:
    1. Go to installation folder
    2. Find Steam.exe
    3. Right Click on Steam.exe.
    4. Select Run In Compatibility Mode
    5. Select Windows XP

Answer 5:

If you have connected the Headphone to the system and it is recognized as speaker then you might also not get the proper sound with the system. To resolve the same you have to go with the below given in instruction that will resolve the same.

• Enter into Installation folder
    • Open then redist folder
    • Jump to DirectX Folder
    • Double Click on DXsetup to run it
    • Now start the game and change the device

Answer 6:

The most preferable solution to work with the sound issue of your is to update the sound driver which might be old and not showing the compatibility with the game. If you have installed the Sound Driver and still not getting it work with the system then i will suggest you to try this:

• Right click on the speaker
    • Select Playback devices
    • Select Sound device of yours
    • Click on Propertied
    • Go to Advance Tab
    • Now Select 16bit

Call Of Duty Black Ops Won't Start Game:

If you have downloaded the game from the Steam and while trying to launch the game it won't start then i will advise you to run the game from the Installation folder itself. If it is showing any error related to DLL file missing then download and install the Dll file from the Internet and install in the Installation Folder. You can also run the Steam Integrity check which will verify the missing file from the system and install it itself. So try this out hope this will help you with the same.

Black Ops freeze while playing Online:

If you are getting the freeze problem while playing the online then the first option is to check for the network. Also try to run the game from the Disk which will resolve the issue with the same. Another option is ti check whether your system is running with the latest updated Graphic Driver or not. If it is not running with the latest graphic driver then install it first.

Also go through the below give instruction to solve this issue

• Go to Call Of Duty Black Ops installation folder
    • Double Click on Players Folder
    • Locate Config.cfg file and open with Notepad
    • Find seta r_fullscreen “1"
    • Make it "0"
    • Restart Black Ops

Unable to clear some stages

If you are unable to clear some level or stuck on some stage then you have to go with the Call Of Duty Black Ops Walkthrough and get it working with the issue of yours.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Fix for Black Screen

If you are getting the problem in the Call Of Duty Black Ops Black Screen then i will advise you to start the game into the native screen and see whether it is working with the same or not. Also update the Graphic driver which might be older and not supporting the same.

Multiplayer Port Forwarding

To know about Port Forwarding you have to go through the below given below information.

• For Nintendo Wii:TCP [443, 3074] UDP [3074, 3075]
    • For PC: TCP [3074] UDP [3074]
    • For PlayStation 3: TCP [80, 81, 443, 3074, 5223] UDP [3074, 3075, 3478]
    • For Xbox 360: TCP [80] UDP [88, 3074, 22728, 33233]

Stuttering Fix for Call Of Duty Black Ops:

When you are playing the Call Of Duty Black Ops and getting the Stuttering problem with the same then try out the steps given below:

• Press CTRL+ALT+DEL together
    • Go to Process Tab
    • Find Call of Duty: Black Ops Process
    • Right Click on Call same
    • Set affinity and Select One Core

Call Of Duty Black Ops: Servers too Busy

If you are on Steam and trying to download the game but it is giving you error that "Server Too busy" then i will advise you to change the server to the US. If you are not aware of the Server Changing on Steam then follow this:
    1. Start Steam.
    2. Go to Steam Tab
    3. Find Setting and Open it
    4. Jump to download tab
    5. Select Country to download
    6. Restart the Steam

COD Black Ops Error:'BlackOpsMP.exe has stopped working'

If you are not getting the Call Of Duty Black Ops on your system and getting the error 'BlackOpsMP.exe has stopped working' then i will advise you to run the game in Single Player mode and check whether getting same error or not. If so then go with the re-installation of Call Of Duty Black Ops to get it working with the issue.

Fix FPS issue

If you are getting the low FPS issue in the Black Ops then you should go with the below given instruction:
    • Navigate to "C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty black ops\main"
    • Open your config file in notepad
    • Copy Paste these values in same
      seta r_aaAlpha "dither (fast)"
      seta r_aaSamples "1"
      seta r_altModelLightingUpdate "1"
      seta r_aspectRatio "standard"
      seta r_autopriority "0"
      seta r_customMode ""
      seta r_debugLineWidth "1"
      seta r_depthPrepass "0"
      seta r_displayRefresh "75 Hz"
      seta r_distortion "0"
      seta r_dlightLimit "0"
      seta r_dof_enable "0"
      seta r_drawDecals "0"
      seta r_drawSun "0"
      seta r_drawWater "0"
      seta r_fastSkin "0"
      seta r_fullscreen "1"
      seta r_gamma "1.3"
      seta r_glow_allowed "0"
      seta r_ignorehwgamma "0"
      seta r_inGameVideo "1"
      seta r_lodBiasRigid "0"
      seta r_lodBiasSkinned "0"
      seta r_lodScaleRigid "1"
      seta r_lodScaleSkinned "1"
      seta r_mode "1280x1024"
      seta r_monitor "0"
      seta r_multiGpu "1"
      seta r_picmip "0"
      seta r_picmip_bump "0"
      seta r_picmip_manual "0"
      seta r_picmip_spec "0"
      seta r_picmip_water "0"
      seta r_polygonOffsetBias "-1"
      seta r_polygonOffsetScale "-1"
      seta r_portalBevels "0.7"
      seta r_preloadShaders "0"
      seta r_rendererPreference "Default"
      seta r_specular "0"
      seta r_texFilterAnisoMax "4"
      seta r_texFilterAnisoMin "1"
      seta r_texFilterMipMode "Force Bilinear"
      seta r_vsync "0"
      seta r_zFeather "0"
    • Start Call Of Duty Black Ops

Find more config setting on Call Of Duty Black Ops Tweaks

Fetching Stats won't work

If you are trying to fetch the the stats in Call Of Duty Black Ops but it is not responding then only solution is that you should wait for some time and try again. Server might be too busy to response to your request

Call of Duty Black Ops error: " EXE_CANNOT_FIND_ZONE"

If you are getting this issue then make sure that you have tried following
    • Verify the integrity of the game cache
    • Select then Zone where you resides
    • Delete Black Ops and associated NCF files in

/steam/steamapps
    /steam/steamapps/common

Call Of Duty Black Ops Game Launch Fix

If you are playing the Call Duty Black Ops for first time and trying to run the Multiplayer game but it wont respond then it advisable that you should run the Single Player mode first and then try to run the Multiplayer mode.

Call Of Duty Black Ops "Connection Interrupted Fix"

Most of the user of Call Of Duty Black Ops are getting "Connection Interrupted" error in between the gameplay. If you are one of then i will recommend you to follow these steps,
    • Start Call Of Duty Black Ops
    • Go to Setting
    • Select Multiplayer
    • Go to Allow Downloading
    • Set it to "OFF"
    • Restart the game

'Steam Must be Running to Play the Game' Error Fix

If you are getting the this error then before starting the game see to it that Steam is running. It can also be possible that Steam is using the maximum resources and that is why you are getting this issue. In that case Go to Task Manager and find the steam.exe process and kill the same. But make sure that you are killing the Steam.exe after launching the game.

Another Fix for Stuttering

• Navigate to "C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty black ops\main"
    • Open your config file in notepad
    • Set the following values

seta r_multiGpu “0″
    seta r_multithreaded_device “1″

Performance issue with the ATI Graphic Card

If you are running with the ATI Graphic card and getting the performance issue with the same then let me tell you that that you have to apply the hotfix of the ATI Catalyst which might resolve the issue. To download the Hotfix click on the link given below.

ATI Catalyst Hotfix

Error: "Corrupt file mp_duga.ff"

If you are getting the error "Corrupt file mp_duga.ff" the might need to Verify the integrity of the game cache in Steam. To Verify the integrity of the game cache you have to go with the below given steps.

1. Go to Steam
    2. Right Click on Black Ops in Steam Library
    3. Go to Properties
    4. Click on Local Files
    5. Now click "Verify the Integrity of Game Cache"

Fix for Black Ops Black Screen of Death

If you are getting the Blue Screen Of Death in the Call Of Duty Black Ops then let me tell you that your system is not meeting up the minimum system requirement for the Call Of Duty Black Ops. You need to upgrade the system to play the same. To know more about the system requirement you have to check the first reply of this post.

If you see FFA and no other game

If you have modified the Config file to increase the FPS and getting only FFA mode online but no other game then i will advise you to try this out. Just delete the config file from "C:/Steam/steamapps/common/blackops/players" and you will get the issue away from your system.

Getting Sever List Empty in Black Ops

If you are not getting any thing in the server list except for blank server then all you can do to resolve the issue is to Reset the server filter which will resolve the issue with the same.

Another Fix for Lag in Black Ops

Try this out:
    • Go to installation folder
    • Navigate to "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\players"
    • Find config.cfg and open it in Notepad
    • Find “multiGpu”, “multithreaded_device” entry

set multiGpu to “1″ otherwise, “0″ for SLI or Crossfire user
    set multithreaded_device to “1″ for Core CPU users
    Performance issue due to Framerates

If you are getting bad framerate and due to which you are unable to play the Call Of Duty Black Ops the i will advise you to go with the below given Instruction which will help you with the same.

1. Click on Start
    2. Click on Run
    3. Type "msconfig" and hit enter
    4. Go to Startup Tab
    5. Click on "Disable all button"
    6. Click on Apply
    7. Now go to Service Tab
    8. Check "Hide All Microsoft Services”
    9. Click on "Disable All Button"
    10. Click on OK
    11. Click on Restart Button

To know more about the solution related to the game visit Call of Duty Black Ops Crashes, Freezes, Errors, and Fixes

Until Activision/Valve/Treyarch, or whoever responds to the problems in Black Ops can try various ways so that the stuttering can be minimized or decimated. Apply the tips of course, is at your own risk. Here are some basic resolving technique for stuttering issue.

• Patch the Older driver for you Graphic Card

• Just go to the task Manager and from there go to Process Tab. Now find CoD.exe / MP.exe and set to high priority to low which will work with the stuttering issue.

• Navigate to "C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\players and open config.cfg and config_mp.cfg in notepad and edit these values.

• cl_maxpackets 100
      • 30 snaps
      • seta r_multiGpu "1" / (1 for Crossfire / SLI video cards and 0 for no)
      • seta r_multithreaded_device "0" / (1 for multi-core CPU support - 0 for any multi-core CPU support)

• Star the Steam. Right-click on Steam on CoD Black Ops Multiplayer, click Properties, then remove the check in the Steam Cloud Sync from Updates tab.

• Go to the top left on steam and click Preferences, remove "In the game" and check "Activation of the Steam Community in the game." The same on a tab for "Steam Cloud".

• For Single Player
      • Left click on Steam, then click "Go Offline". Steam will now start in offline mode. The single-player run and play.
      • Start the music player, minimize it. stop right mouse button and click Task Manager, Process Steam.exe. Go back to single player and continue playing.

I am still working on to fix the issue related to Call Of Duty Black Ops. After a long research i have come up with one more solution for the lagging issue. So if you can then just go through this solution and get rid of Lag issue in Call Of Duty Black Ops.

Just follow the below given step for same.

• Start the game
    • Open the Console
    • Now Type cl_maxpackets 100
    • Exit from Game
    • Start Steam
    • Right Click on Call Of Duty Black Ops in Steam
    • Go Properties
    • Click on Updates
    • Deselect "enable steam cloud sync"

After performing these step now run the Call Of Duty Black Ops and check whether this is working out with the lag issue or not. If this is not working out for you then don't panic try out the below given step that will surely sort out the issue related to Lag. I hope to get working for lag issue.

• Start Steam
    • Go to Settings
    • Click on In Game
    • Now Untick "Enable Steam Community In-Game"
    • Now Start the game.

So try this out and see whether it is working with the issue or not. I will come with the more solution related to the Call Of Duty Black Ops.

So for those who are still struggling to start the game with this method everywhere, there is a fix much easier to use: no need to edit the file "metadata_db_hdd", no need to download and install the Retail Update 1.02 and not have to go edit files on the hard disk of the PS3.

This fix also corrects the problem of multi-player mode. Its implementation requires about 2 minutes.

Procedure:

• It will initially have to remove the update retail. If you have not installed, go to step 2.
    • If you have installed, go to the menu "Game" of the PS3 XMB and then in "Game Data Utility," delete "Call Of Duty Black OPS".
    • Download the package that contains the update 1.03
    • Then unzip the archive, you should get a folder "BLES01031.
    • Copy the entire contents of the "BLES01031" in the root directory of your game, then you have to overwrite existing files.
    • You only have to run the game with the usual method and with a Blu-Ray in the drive.

I am having a problem while playing CODBO on PS3, while I am running and trying to shoot someone, I can't shoot, but instead, my gun keeps reloading and I am not even touching the reload button. What can be done to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by VicTowMan View Post
    I am having a problem while playing CODBO on PS3, while I am running and trying to shoot someone, I can't shoot, but instead, my gun keeps reloading and I am not even touching the reload button. What can be done to fix it?
    Thats weird, never heard of such problem before, it might be a bug as it seems. Does this happens with all the guns that you use in the game while playing? Can you try to re-assign the shooting button on the playstation 3 joystick to some other keys and check if it is still reloading? If it not then it might be a joystick problem.

question Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops Troubleshooting Guide

I have an issue with Black Ops
    Now my system requirements are these:
    Pentium dual Core CPU E6500 @ 2.93GHz
    4 GB RAM
    64-bit Operating System
    Ati radeon HD 5500 series

My resolution is set to 1280X1024

When I play mutiplayer mode my whole screen is blinkin, the trees in the background, sectors of the map is changing from black to white and vice versa

Can you help?

Please!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast