Sponsored Links

Unlocking Guide for Nokia Phone

Guides & Tutorials

Old 19-10-2011

Re: Unlocking Guide for Nokia Phone

nokia 1110i
Old 17-05-2012

Exclamation Re: Unlocking Guide for Nokia Phone

Hi there, Please help. I need to unlock my Nokia E5-00 phone, but don't know the code for my South African code. You mentioned:
#pw+CODE+1#, but should I change the last 1 to another number for South Africa? Is it 2? Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Appreciate all your efforts.
Old 17-05-2012

Re: Unlocking Guide for Nokia Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scroobs View Post
Hi there, Please help. I need to unlock my Nokia E5-00 phone, but don't know the code for my South African code. You mentioned:
#pw+CODE+1#, but should I change the last 1 to another number for South Africa? Is it 2? Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Appreciate all your efforts.
Actually, people who unlock phones require an IMEI number of the mobile phone so that they can generate a code that is needed to be put in the #PW+CODE+7#. Once you send them some amount of money along with the IMEI number, you will get a code from them by email, but this again is how much genuine, I dont know. So what you can do is, go to any local mobile repair shop and get the phone unlocked by spending some dove, and this will be done in front of your eyes, which will be genuine enough.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Guides & Tutorials
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,