|Tags: antispymv, antispymvcom, antivir solution pro, browser hijacker, guide to, hijacker, how to, remove hijacker, security program|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
Guide to remove Antispymv.com hijacker
It is recommended that you don't do any activities if you are getting any such scan popups. However, if by chance your computer gets infected and you are looking for some methods to remove it then here is a simple steps.
To delete Antispymv.com from Windows Registry, open Windows Registry Editor. For this go to "Start", "Run" and type "regedit" and click "OK." Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Antispymv.com", right-click on it and click "Delete." Also use some malware removal tool like MalwareBytes to remove any traces that might have been left on your computer.
Re: Guide to remove Antispymv.com hijacker
If you are not sure about what you are doing, then it is recommended to take the back of your Windows Registry. The above steps to remove Antispymv.com program should be done at your own risk.
How to Backup Windows Registry
1. Click Start, click Run, type "%SystemRoot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe", and then click OK.
2. On the "Welcome to System Restore" page, click "Create a restore point", and then click Next .
3. On the "Create a Restore Point page", type a name for the restore point and then click Create
4. After the restore point has been created, click Close.
How to Restore Windows Registry
1. Click Start, click Run, type "%SystemRoot%\System32\Restore\Rstrui.exe", and then click OK.
2. On the "Welcome to System Restore" page, click "Restore my computer to an earlier time (if it is not already selected)", and then click Next .
3. On the "Select a Restore Point" page, click the system checkpoint. In the "On this list select the restore point area", click an entry that is named "Guided Help (Registry Backup)," and then click Next. If a System Restore message appears that lists configuration changes that System Restore will make, click OK.
4. On the "Confirm Restore Point Selection" page, click Next. System Restore restores the previous Windows XP configuration and then restarts the computer.
5. Log on to the computer. When the "System Restore confirmation" page appears, click OK.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "Guide to remove Antispymv.com hijacker"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to remove Hijacker||devilish||Guides & Tutorials||10||06-10-2011 01:07 AM|
|How to remove Antispymv.com hijacker||Algonkin||Networking & Security||5||05-08-2010 06:02 AM|
|How to remove Avmirror.com hijacker||Beothuk||Networking & Security||6||05-08-2010 06:01 AM|
|Step by step guide to remove Antispymega.com hijacker||TechyGuy||Guides & Tutorials||1||03-08-2010 01:42 PM|
|How to remove Av-fox.com hijacker||TechyGuy||Guides & Tutorials||2||02-08-2010 01:40 PM|