Best Music Applications
1. Groovemaker - GrooveMaker is the app for creating non-stop electronic, dance and hip-hop tracks in real-time, by anyone, like a professional DJ. Over 300 hi-quality loops included! With GrooveMaker, you can create professional full-length tracks, grooves and beats for your music compositions, ambient soundtracks, movie scores and even dance parties or workouts.
Publisher: IK Multimedia
2. Pianist Pro - Pianist Pro was the number one music app for the iPad at release and has remained high in the charts ever since. It comes with photo-realistic graphics and an unbelievable sound.
3. Alarm Clock Radio - Clock Radio displays an attractive easy to read clock perfect for your desk, kitchen or nightstand. The radio is powered by SHOUTcast Radio with over 25,000 free stations and well over 500,000 listeners.
Publisher: Raizlabs Corporation
4. Wunder Radio - WunderRadio is the only radio application you will ever need. Listen to your favorite station from back home, catch up with talk about your favorite team or listen to a wide choice of on-demand content.
Publisher: Weather Underground
5. SoundHound - Use SoundHound every day for voice and text searches and iPod integration that brings your songs to life with lyrics, videos, song previews, album information and more immersive features.
Publisher: Melodis Corporation
6. Songwriter's Pad - It is the ultimate songwriter's tool for the iPad. Songwriter's Pad contains powerful idea generating tools that are designed to inspire creative expression and eliminate writer's block. Lyric writing will never be the same.
Publisher: Dante Varnado Moore
7. Glee - The App bundles “Rehab”, “Somebody To Love”, and “You Keep Me Hanging On”. Earn gleeks by sharing your songs and unlock "Gives You Hell", "Bad Romance" and "Bohemian Rhapsody" for free!
8. KORG iELECTRIBE - With the iELECTRIBE, sound creation is easy, fun and intuitive – just as on a vintage analog synthesizer. Simply choose a part (or sound) and touch the 16-step sequencer to quickly build a groove.
Publisher: KORG INC.
9. AmpliTube - Turn your iPad into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effect processor! Jam anytime, anywhere with world class guitar and bass tones right in the palm of your hand. AmpliTube for iPad gives you incredible ultra-realistic tones and modeling accuracy in a convenient and mobile app, from the leader in gear modeling software for professional recording studios.
Publisher: IK Multimedia
10. Magic Piano - Play timeless pieces on spiral and circular keyboards, or follow beams of light – mastery requires only imagination. Play alone, or travel through a warp hole and play Piano Roulette with other performers across the world.
11. Six Strings - Play guitar and other musical instruments on your iPad. Instruments included are acoustic guitar, electric guitar, ukulele, steel drum / pan, and drum pad. Play guitar or ukulele easily with this music app without the hassle of knowing all the chords.
Want to know more information or would like to discuss about the same? Refer the thread: Best iPad Music Application