Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

How to Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

• Download the USB Modem driver for china mobile phone from the below attachment (here our case will be China Mobile 6218 model no.). Extract it on your hard drive.
    • Now connect your mobile phone to the PC. The PC will detect it as USB DEVICE.

Just follow the steps as shown in the following images.

1. Select ‘No not this time’ and press next.

2. Select ‘Install from a list or specific location’ and press next.

3. Select the first option, press browse and point the location where you have extracted the contents of the zip file. Now press next.

4. The wizard will now install the driver and ask you for a confirmation. Press ‘Continue anyway’.

5. The wizard will finish the installation. Press Finish.

Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

6. Now right click on my computer icon and select properties. Go to Hardware tab -> Device Manager. You will find a new port installed under Ports (COM & LPT) category. Remember the com port number next to “6218 Usb Modem Driver".

7. Go to Control panel -> Phone and Modem Options Select the Modem tab and press Add. Select ‘Don’t detect my modem, I’ll select it from a list’ and press next.

8. From the list, select ‘Standard 33600bps modem’ and press next.

9. In the next page select the com port that corresponds to the 6218 usb modem and press next.

10. Press finish. Goto control panel -> Phone and modem options -> Modems -> select "standard 33600bps modem" -> Properties -> Advanced tab -> Change default preferences and select ‘none’ from the flow control combo box and press OK.

Now you can connect to the internet with the new modem you added in your computer.

Boss , i m new to this , i want to connect via data cable to my PC with the help of my china mobile 5630., plz relpy soon.

I have activated GPRS on my mobile already.

plz also send me driver of the modem of China mobile 5630.

plz reply soon

Quote Originally Posted by Irfan.Shahzad321 View Post
    Boss , i m new to this , i want to connect via data cable to my PC with the help of my china mobile 5630., plz relpy soon.
    I have activated GPRS on my mobile already.

plz also send me driver of the modem of China mobile 5630.

plz reply soon
    Well, to be precise, havent you got any cd/dvd alongwith your china mobile phone model in the box pack? Well, I guess not because china mobile phones are very cheap and therefore the manufacturer wouldnt want to include all this stuffs. Anyways, have you tried installing the attached modem driver included in this topic and then going through all the procedures on how to install modem drivers and surf internet on your pc?
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

how can i find modle of my china mobile

Basically it is return on the top of the phone above screen somewhere. You can read there the model number. The second way is the box of phone which you get while buying. It has exact model number and other phone information like its features. The third is removing the battery of the phone and then seeing on the backside where there is a white sticker.

I want to download free usb modem driver for china mobile nktel a 200
    Sharafat Rahi
    Jalore

Quote Originally Posted by sharafat rahi View Post
    I want to download free usb modem driver for china mobile nktel a 200
    You can download the NKTEL chinese model version mobile phone GPRS COM Port MODEM DRIVER for Internet from below attachments. First download it and save it on your desktop. Download Winrar and install it on your pc. Now right click on the Modem Driver.zip and extract its content, follow the above tips given to install china mobile phone modem on your pc, enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

hello friends,
    I had purchased projector mobile from (shopkami site )china,
    iam not able to connect it to my pc, when i connect the cable the cable acts as charging device.
    please send me the solution how i can connect my projector mobile to pc and download data.

Quote Originally Posted by pritammud View Post
    hello friends,
    I had purchased projector mobile from (shopkami site )china,
    iam not able to connect it to my pc, when i connect the cable the cable acts as charging device.
    please send me the solution how i can connect my projector mobile to pc and download data.
    What is the make/model name or number of your China projector mobile? Did it come with a usb cord that can be attached to the computer? Didnt you get a software cd alongwith it that includes all the driver packages and softwares that are needed to be installed on your computer? You can try to download china mobile phone pc suite and connect your phone to you computer and check whether it is getting detected in your computer or not.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It is not a new case. I had china phone which I thought would be detected as a removable drive on the system. But as I connect the same to the pc it just charges. This shows that the mobile does not supports the features. Do you got any cd with the china phone. It contains the pc suit software. If not then there is no application to fix that.

Hello,

Any body help me i have china mobile fxd t33i how can i open my memory card data it is not show in my memory card.

also can any one tell me where i can find the games and softwares for this model and i have a data cabel can i install any games???

Please give me your confirmation if any one can help me,

Regards
    Last edited by Mannan-only; 25-06-2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: i need

I think that your mobile phone comes with Two Batteries, 1 Box, 1 Charger, 1 Hands Free and 2 GB Memory Card and also FM & FM Recording. So, if you want to open your memory card data then search for the files where you have stored it inside your mobile phone, incase if the data is not opening then there is a chance for the memory card to be corrupted. As for installing games in your device, you need to first install china mobile phone pc suite and then follow up some tips given in this thread and also some tutorials given below:

China Mobile Phone Pc Suite
    Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    Installing Games In China Mobile

Usually you can put games and application in your china phone if your phone support java games. If not then it is not possible. You phone also must have a application manager so that you run a installer in the phone. If that works then fine. You can use a memory card reader to copy paste audio and videos in your phone. Just copy paste them and browse the same with the file manager in your phone.

its Q8 PROJECTOR PHONE. it has come with usb cable . but the cable acts as a charging cable only. now the site says that it cant be connected to the usb socket directly.
    it has a tf card of 2gb , but i want to connect the mobile directly to my system.

guide me.

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast