Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

ashiq35 Guest

Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

I can't connect the internet through the pc suit. is there any pc suit which i can connect the internet??
    I have a another problem. when i use my mobile as a modem. after connecting the modem with the dail up option then i get e error msg which is 'Error 734 the PPP link control protocol was terminated.' how can fix it

The problem comes under the following two conditions. First if there is more than one link connection is working. That means if your system has two internet connection and both are working at the same time and the second is your dialup system need a secured password settings to get connected. Check the settings first for that.

Most probably this error occurs while establishing a Dial-Up Connection and is due to multi-link negotiation is turned on for the single-link connection or if dial-up connection security configuration is incorrectly configured to use the Require secured password setting.

Just follow these steps to fix it out:
    • Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Network and Dial-up Connections.
    • NOTE: For Windows Server 2003, click Start, point to Control Panel, and then point to Network Connections.
    • Right-click the appropriate dial-up networking connection, and then click Properties.
    • Click the Networking tab, and then click Settings.
    • Click to clear the Negotiate multi-link for single link connections check box (if it is selected).
    • Click OK, and then click OK.
    • Double-click the connection, and then click Dial.
    • Right-click the connection, and then click Properties.
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Under Security options, click Allow unsecured password in the Validate my identity as follows box, and then click OK.
    • Double-click the connection, and then click Dial to verify that you can establish a dial-up connection.

my device cect u90 is not connecting new 'hardware found' is not coming

Quote Originally Posted by mananthana View Post
    my device cect u90 is not connecting new 'hardware found' is not coming
    Try resetting your mobile phone with the factory settings as follows:
    Restore factory settings: *#987*99#

Note that after using the restore factory settings code all your data's will be lost so prior to doing this, always make a backup of the data's from your mobile phone. In any case try download the pc suite for this mobile phone, and check whether it gets recognized in your pc or not, download it from here - China Mobile Phone Pc Suite
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

please I need Skyworth T806 pc suite

i have mini appel fxd tv 10 sigmatel i want to connect to internet trough pc hw can do it ???????????????????????//

Quote Originally Posted by chetan_9181 View Post
    i have mini appel fxd tv 10 sigmatel i want to connect to internet trough pc hw can do it ???????????????????????//
    Hi Chetan, as per my knowledge, this complete guide with step by step procedure along with images is about the same what you wanted to know. have you read or saw the very first post of this guide ? Please go through the same, follow step by step process and if you face any problem between or after completing, then post the error or so here.

Dear Sir
    I have made in Finland N97. How can I change home screen on this phone.

Quote Originally Posted by satti 4556 View Post
    How can I change home screen on this phone.
    What exactly you wanna do ? I meant, you want to change the wallpaper or the complete theme ? If it is wallpaper than simple open any image from your images folder and from the option select set as wallpaper. In order to change the theme, go in the settings, find out for the themes and set the preferred one. But you should be aware that not all chinese phones have the option to change the theme. If it is there in N97 than only you will be able to do so.

Dear Sir,

The home is displaying some annoying widgets/shortcuts, which could not be customized/changed or removed from home page, if it could be edited through some software application, please tell me.

I had never heard about such software to remove the shortcuts or so from the homepage. There must be some settings to remove or customized the same but it might be difficult to find for sure in China mobile. Anyways, if you are unable to find such settings than just take a backup of your DATA and reset the phone to its factory settings. Hope this will help you.

Dear Sir

When,I tried to Restore Factory Settings , It is asking for password, which I don't Know, what to do now?

Thanks & Regards

Quote Originally Posted by satti 4556 View Post
    When,I tried to Restore Factory Settings , It is asking for password, which I don't Know, what to do now?
    yes, it obvious that the phone will ask for the security code while restoring the phone for the security purpose. had you ever changed the security pass ? If no than it should be the default password like 00000 or so. Like in Nokia phones, it is 12345. You just need to enter the default code for restoring. If you dont know ask someone who uses China Mobile.

sprint d55 usb driver need please soved me

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast