Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

Guides & Tutorials

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2010

Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahin View Post
sprint d55 usb driver need please soved me
To be precise, there are not different type of usb drivers available on the net for different series of china mobile phones. You can try out the driver that is attached in the very first post and check whether it is compatible with your china mobile phone for pc connection, if it doesnt work then most probably your phone is not suitable for pc connection.
Old 04-09-2010

Re: free download agtel ag 005 usb modem driver

I want to download free usb modem driver for china mobile AGTEL AG 005
Old 04-09-2010

Re: free download agtel ag 005 usb modem driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by koushik@sen View Post
I want to download free usb modem driver for china mobile AGTEL AG 005
Have you first tried downloading the same modem driver from this thread for your chinese mobile phone model? Usually, every other china phone, uses one and only driver that is released or available on the net, but it doesnt supports all chinese phones because these china phones dont have a brand name or manufacturer behind them, they are made in grey market.
Old 20-09-2010

I'd Like To Install It On My New Pc Using Windows Vista 32 Bit Please Help Me
Old 20-09-2010

First do one thing connect the phone to your Windows Vista system and then let windows detect the new hardware. Then right click on My Computer > Properties > Hardware > Device Manager. In that under unknown hardware list you will find some device with yellow exclamation mark. Right click on that and choose update drivers. Then follow the screen instruction. Insert the cd which you got with the phone or else keep your internet connection on. Windows will download the drivers automatically.
Old 21-09-2010

blush

I already try using the driver on the internet but the system can not find anything. Instalation manual with the system responds that: (. INF file that you try to open does not support this method of instalation)
if there is a way to transfer the driver files manually tell me or help me make sure to find the driver "MT6225 modem driver usb Tecno"
Old 21-09-2010

Even I don't know how to transfer the driver files manually, but you can get the drivers from here. You will get the drivers, PC Suite and other things needed for your MT 6225 china phone from that site. Try to visit it and then download the necessary things.
Old 30-09-2010

goodddd
Old 30-09-2010

Post Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

hi i am new to this can any providing the modem driver for gfive u800 model.plz thanks in advance
Old 01-10-2010

For updating the driver I will first recommend you to use Device Manager to update the drivers. This is the only option remaining for updating the drivers. For that right click on My Computer and then click on Properties. Then go to Hardware > Device Manager. In that right click on the unknown device and update the drivers. Let windows search for the drivers.
Old 01-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by narendra1620 View Post
hi i am new to this can any providing the modem driver for gfive u800 model.plz thanks in advance
Hey friend, you should try out the driver attached with the post number Eight in this thread. Many of the drivers made for china mobile do work with many models. If there is some problem or it is not working with your device than do reply. till than i'll try to find out driver for gfive u800.
Old 01-10-2010

smile Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

Thank you very much, Mr. Karrma,

it took place really very easy to set up modem driver by following your instructions. They are very clear.
All the best,
Old 11-10-2010

it,s cool man(****), not working.
Old 12-10-2010

nokia e71 china mobile software free download
Old 12-10-2010

You can get the downloads for the desired phone that you are looking out for from the links that is mentioned. Click on the link and then get redirected to the search. You may download from the specified set of the sites which provides the information as well as the application which is required.
Closed Thread

TechArena Community > ARENA > Guides & Tutorials
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,