Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

I was facing some similar issue with one of my Chinese Phone, after workout i found that the problem was just with the cable. I changed the cable and everything started working. So, i will suggest you to please try out different cable and see if it works.. Ask any of your friend for the same before buying the new one. Do reply the results.

Thanks for your reply sir,
    but the shopkami site has sent me two cables and both are functioning as charging cable. i contacted them and the reply was the mobile cannot be connected to computer directly but with video external interface the mobile can be connected.
    now they are not replying to my queries also.
    dont know what how to upgrade it to directly connect with computer
    (PHONE MODEL : CHINA Q8 PROJECTOR PHONE)

Quote Originally Posted by pritammud View Post
    Thanks for your reply sir,
    but the shopkami site has sent me two cables and both are functioning as charging cable. i contacted them and the reply was the mobile cannot be connected to computer directly but with video external interface the mobile can be connected.
    now they are not replying to my queries also.
    dont know what how to upgrade it to directly connect with computer
    (PHONE MODEL : CHINA Q8 PROJECTOR PHONE)
    Alright, after connecting the device to your computer can you go to device manager and check whether you can see a yellow exclamation mark, if yes, then proceed by installing the drivers for it, by letting Windows to choose its drivers automatically. Another thing is, go to control panel and check for options such as "add/remove hardware" and click on it and check whether it recognizes the phone or not. You can also try to install china mobile phone pc suite in your computer and then connect your phone and see if it is giving the prompt for your mobile device as connected or not.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

ok sir,
    thanks

i will check it

ThumbsUp Re: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

Hai
    Thank you very much to TechArena Community for giving this facility and help a lot regarding my phone problem

thank you very much

prakash
    vizag
    ap

This thread brough me here to TA forum, pls how can i use china phone as a GPRS modem on my PC?

Please also recommend the best china phone to BUY, for this GPRS thinq.

thanks hope to get respond here.

abishek Guest

This tutorial is based on getting internet connection for pc via the China Mobile 6218 model no. phone, so you will have to buy the same mobile phone for succesful internet connection via the mobile to your pc. Also, China Mobile phones are made up of cheap quality hardware, therefore the best out there among china phones cannot be judged. Basically, I would go for the nokia or sony ericsson mobile phone rather than the china mobile phone.

Nice post ABISHEK, indeed nokia phones are qud when its comes to internet connection, this china mobile thinq suck.

Now i just bought Tecno T570, searchinq for drivers online i cant find one.
    I wish its possible to work with this china mobile, anyway if its refuse to work i will go for NOKIA, connectinq people . . lol.

HI THERE DO ANY ONE HAVE THE INTERNET SETTINGS FOR MTN SA , I HAVE A CHINA PHONE BB CURVE 8520 , PLEASE HELP MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS KOUSOUREMAIL@GMAIL.COM , GREETINGS , KOBUS.

The internet settings of your phone depends on the service provider. I have a China phone with local sim card. After talking to the customer care support they told me to send sms on particular number to first activate the GPRS and then they send me internet settings via sms. You must try the same here.

ashiq35 Guest

how can install the MT6225 driver in Windows 7 & use internet through the PC via my chines Nokia E71.

I am attaching the Modem driver for your Chinese Nokia E71 driver phone. The issue with this is that the driver is for Windows XP. But you can try to run the setup. Do this connect the phone via usb and lets Windows 7 detect the same. Once found click on search for driver automatically. I hope some of Windows update can give you drivers. For running internet you will need to install a dialer or pc suite for the same. Create a phone dialer in your Windows.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Though Windows 7 is much advance than XP but in this case, you not need to put any extra effort than the above mentioned steps. Just try out the same steps mentioned in the above guide. Hope Windows 7 will make it more easier for you than this. IN case you face any problem than reply here with the error you get.

ashiq35 Guest

Is there any PC suit for 'Chinese Nokia E71'. if it has plz send the link.

Quote Originally Posted by ashiq35 View Post
    Is there any PC suit for 'Chinese Nokia E71'. if it has plz send the link.
    Usually, china mobile phones dont come from a branded manufacturer therefore it is developed by the developers and therefore all china mobile phone uses one single pc suite. So download and install the same drivers and chinese version of pc suite from this same topic or from here and try your luck - China Mobile Phone Pc Suite, incase if it is not working then let Windows install the driver for it automatically.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast