AutoGK is part of the new generation of software MPEG-4 compression requiring no knowledge: it is sufficient and just decide to take the place of your future project. The software itself takes the decisions to maximize the quality and it is not possible to choose the resolution or codec options. If you want more control, so to Gordian Knot that you must turn. You can encode your videos, and XviD (including version 1.0 from version 1.05 of AutoGK) and DivX to version 5.1.1 Pro.
The objective of Auto Gordian Knott is a movie file from a DVD in a handy format. From a VOB file, as they, together with IFO files on a DVD is found, a DivX or Xvid file that only about one third of the original size has.
First choice for this task are the video codecs DivX and Xvid and the program Auto Gordian Knot. But beware: If you copy the VOB files from a DVD to the hard drive no program may be used, a copy bypasses.
VOB files on the hard drive take a lot more storage space as one of the compressed video formats such as DivX or Xvid. Both are lossy formats, but the quality loss is minimal given the size really verschmerzbar. A four gigabyte great film can be easily compressed to 1.4 gigabytes, and it still makes it fun to look.
Auto Gordian Knot - a 'simple' video converter for creating Divx / Xvid videos. Supports the import of DVDs, MPEG2 (such as MPG DVB streams or DVB-TS streams), MPEG1, AVI / DV sources. Advantage: simple but high quality video converter and also freeware!
- Video Input: DVD / VOBs (unencrypted from disk), MPEG2, MPEG1, transport streams (including multi-program ones) and AVI / DV input sources
- Video Output: XviD or DivX (5 / 6)
- Audio Input: AC3, DTS, PCM, MPA
- Audio Output: AC3, DTS, MPA, CBR / VBR MP3
- 1 or 2 audio tracks in AVI
- External (VobSub) or internal (existing) subtitles (with support of forced subs)
- Import / conversion / issue of HDTV resolutions (up to 1920x ***) and frame rates (50/60fps)
- Automatic crop and alter the target resolution (based on compressibility of the source to achieve best results)
- Automatic detection of the source videos by: PAL, NTSC, FILM, HYBRID
- Automatic deinterlacer and IVTC
- Automatic split into CD-sized chunks for main video and external subs.
Download AutoGK full package - Mirror 1
Download AutoGK full package - Mirror 2