The confidentiality of our documents and files is to add a point in the security of our data. In most cases, personal files and bank details, passwords, confidential documents, or even multimedia files of a personal nature, are fairly safe in our home computers.
Q. What happens to the information carried in a Pendrive?
Q. Can I hide information from my pendrive?
Q. How do I put a password on my Pendrive?
Of course you can hide files on a pendrive, and we can set a password to access a Pendrive. The method is simple, and we'll do a free program called Rohos Mini Drive.
Rohos Mini Drive creates hidden and encrypted partition on the USB flash drive memory. You work with the files on the hidden partition without opening a special program. Those who have megabytes of sensitive files on the USB drive and seriously concerned with a data security, cannot imagine their USB stick without the hidden volume that is created using this tool.
- Creates a virtual encrypted partiton volume (disk) within a USB flash drive free space
- Automatically detects your USB stick config and creates encrypted partition
- Program does not require installation to work with encrypted partiton on a guest computer. You can start it right from USB drive
- Encrypted partition is protected by password
- Encryption is automatic and on-the-fly
- Encryption algorithm: AES 256 bit key lenght. NIST approved.
- Rohos Disk Browser to open encrypted partition without having Admin rights
- Virtual Keyboard - to protect your encrypted disk password from a key logger
- Autorun Folder. Saved programís/fileís shortcut will automatically start/open up upon disk connection
- The limit of encrypted partition size is 2 GB
* Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
* USB 1.1/2.0 port
* USB flash drive or U3 Smart flash drive with 1 Mb or more free space
Download : Rohos Mini Drive 1.19