Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unlocking Guide for Nokia Phone

Unlocking Guide for Nokia Phone

Then company which sells the mobile phone, they lock the phone before releasing it for the User. These locked phones cannot be used with the any other network. Even if you insert the another SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card to the phone, the phone cannot be used until you enter the unlock code for the phone. Phone unlocking is need for the people who are traveling from one country to another, to use the pre-paid SIM Card of that country.

Generally the Service Provider is having the Unlocking code for the phone but they ask for some charges for providing the same.

Here I have decided to give you the step by step guide for the unlocking the latest Nokia phone so that most of the people looking to get the unlock code find it helpful.

Nokia X2:

First I am starting with the Nokia X2 phone which is the latest phone of the Nokia:
    • Switch off the Nokia X2 Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia X2 without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia X2
    • Type #pw+CODE+1# on screen and press Call button
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia X2 phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia X2 phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Re: Unlocking Guide for Nokia Phone

Nokia N8:

• Switch off the Nokia N8 Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia N8 without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia N8
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia N8 phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia X2 phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia E5:

• Switch off the Nokia E5 Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia E5 without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia E5
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia E5 phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia E5 phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia C6:

• Switch off the Nokia C6 Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia C6 without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia C6
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia C6 phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia C6 phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia C3:

• Switch off the Nokia C3 Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia C3 without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia C3
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia C3 phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia C3 phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia C5:

• Switch off the Nokia C5 Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia C5 without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia C5
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia C5 phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia C5 phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia 6303i Classic:

• Switch off the Nokia 6303i Classic Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia 6303i Classic without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia 6303i Classic
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia 6303i Classic phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia 6303i Classic phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia X6 16GB:

• Switch off the Nokia X6 16GB Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia X6 16GB without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia X6 16GB
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia X6 16GB phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia X6 16GB phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia 2710 Navigation Edition:

• Switch off the Nokia X6 16GB Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia 2710 Navigation Edition without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia 2710 Navigation Edition
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia 2710 Navigation Edition phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia 2710 Navigation Edition phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia 5235 Music:

• Switch off the Nokia 5235 Music Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia 5235 Music without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia 5235 Music
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia 5235 Music phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia 5235 Music phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia 7230:

• Switch off the 7230 Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia 7230 without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia 7230
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia 7230 phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia 7230 phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia 6700 Slide:

• Switch off the Nokia 6700 Slide Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia 6700 Slide without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia 6700 Slide
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia 6700 Slide phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia 6700 Slide phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia 5330 Movie TV:

• Switch off the Nokia 5330 Movie TV Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia 5330 Movie TV without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia 5330 Movie TV
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia 5330 Movie TV phone is Unlocked

Note :
    If you are using the Nokia 5330 Movie TV phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia 2690:

• Switch off the Nokia 2690 Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia 2690 without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia 2690
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia 2690 phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia 2690 phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia 2220 Slide

• Switch off the Nokia 2220 Slide Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia 2220 Slide without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia 2220 Slide
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia 2220 Slide phone is Unlocked

Note :
    If you are using the Nokia 2220 Slide phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia 1800

• Switch off the Nokia 1800 Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia 1800 without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia 1800
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia 1800 phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia 1800 phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia 1616:

• Switch off the Nokia 1616 Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia 1616 without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia 1616
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia 1616 phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia 1616 phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia 1280:

• Switch off the Nokia 1280 Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia 1280 without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia 1280
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia 1280 phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia 1280 phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia 6788:

• Switch off the Nokia 6788 Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia 6788 without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia 6788
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia 6788 phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia 6788 phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia X3:

• Switch off the Nokia X3 Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia X3 without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia X3
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia X3 phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia X3 phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

Nokia X6:

• Switch off the Nokia X6 Phone and take out the SIM Card
    • Start the Nokia X6 without SIM card
    • Ignore the message on Nokia X6
    • “SIM Restriction Off” will display on screen, Your Nokia X6 phone is Unlocked

Note : If you are using the Nokia X6 phone in Canada with the Fido or Rogers Network then you have to Type the different code on screen i.e. #pw+CODE+7#.

The Following phone can also be unlocked in same way:
    1. Nokia X3
    2. Nokia X6
    3. Nokia N97 Mini
    4. Nokia N900
    5. Nokia 5230
    6. Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition
    7. Nokia 6760 Slide

Note:

The unlock code must be enter properly for each model that you are using. If you are entering any wrong unlock code for the Nokia phone then there is chances that you might locked your phone and make it unusable.

• To get 'p' on screen, Press '*' button three times quickly
    • To get 'w' on screen, Press '*' button four times quickly
    • To get '+' on screen, Press '*' button two times quickly
    • To get 'CODE' on screen, Enter the Unlock Code for you specific phone model.

how to get the unlock code?

Quote Originally Posted by xavier21 View Post
    how to get the unlock code?
    There are many sites that provide that unique code for your mobile that is generated from your IMEI number. You have to do little Googling for such sites. Note that they will charge you some amount for the same. You can get those sites from this Google Result.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbach View Post
    There are many sites that provide that unique code for your mobile that is generated from your IMEI number. You have to do little Googling for such sites. Note that they will charge you some amount for the same. You can get those sites from this Google Result.
    r they free of cost??

alexberger753 Guest

hinice to be here
    Last edited by Vigil.M; 12-10-2010 at 04:17 PM. Reason: No External links allowed

Post Re: Unlocking Guide for Nokia Phone

I already have my unlock code , but I cannot get pw to materialize already tried pressing * key multiple times doesn't work

I already have my unlock code , but I cannot get pw to materialize already tried pressing * key multiple times doesn't work
    Before attempting anything else, just contact your service supplier and inquire for an unlock code. Generally, if you have been a consumer of theirs for a few time, they will give you with an unlock code for free. This is, defiantly, the excellent method to get your phone unlocked. Or if it’s not useful for you than there are few download software available on the net to generate the unlocking code. There is some free trial software and there are few buy software. So just go through this.

I have a Nokia C3-00 and I don't know how to check for Call History in it: calls made, received, missed... Please advise!

Quote Originally Posted by HVBN View Post
    I have a Nokia C3-00 and I don't know how to check for Call History in it: calls made, received, missed... Please advise!
    Common buddy... I dont think there might be person who is using Such mobile don't know to check the log.. Anyways, to check your Call history/Log just tap green (call) button. This will show you outgoing calls, click left and left for incoming and missed calls.

lawrence.mark84 Guest

Miami Mortgage

Thanks for this site about Unlocking Guide for Nokia Phone. This is very helpful for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast