Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Learn how to master the DISKPART command

Guides & Tutorials

Old 12-05-2012

Re: Learn how to master the DISKPART command

Diskpart is a command line utility which offer you to manage Windows disc partition. I want to add a more highlight on today's Gui based Disk Manager tools. It is true that Dispart is a very powerful utility in Windows. But if you do not want to memorize those commands and want a easy to use tool then you can go with some free disk partition manager. Like MiniTool Partition, EASEUS Partition Master, Paragon Partition Manager and GParted. So this are some tools that can help you to manager your system partition.
Old 15-05-2012

Re: Learn how to master the DISKPART command

I too use Diskpart. The gui based interface is easy to use, but it is not reliable. Anyhow diskpart is the safest way to convert a basic disk to dynamic which if done in gui based system can cause system failure. This is required to install new operating systems. Also you can do the opposite of same converting a dynamic disk to basic disk. Other than this there is a way to create partition and perform other stuff.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Guides & Tutorials
Tags: , , , , ,