Thread: Some Useful Functions for IPhone Users

Some Useful Functions for IPhone Users

Hello with all,

In this tutorial, you will find the useful Tips and Trick of all the basic functions which you find on iPhone.

Synopsis:

1. How to transfer the musics on my iPhone.

2. How to create and transfer the ringtones on my iPhone.

3. How to transfer the photographs from PC to my iPhone.

4. How to transfer from the photographs of my iPhone to PC.

5. How to transfer the videos on my iPhone.

6. How to DFU Mode (Manual).

7. How to Recovery Mode.

8. How to Reset adjustments/contained iPhone.

9. How to import contacts SIM.

10. How to create, modify SMS ringtones in iPhone

According to the version of iTunes used, it is possible that the nouns are modified or sites of certain orders. You reassure, the method remains identical!!

Re: How to transfer the musics on my iPhone.

How to transfer the musics on my iPhone. :

You need: of a music (MP3), iTunes (all versions), a iPhone (all versions).

1- Place your music in iTunes, by making it slip into one of the headings proposed by iTunes (Added recently, the Ninety… You have also the possibility of creating you your own file)

2- Connect your iPhone and go in the manager iPhone.

3- Click on the button “Music”

4- Notch “to synchronize the music”.

5- Select “All the pieces and lists of reading” or “selected Lists of reading”. (In the case of the 2° choice, you will have to notch the files whom you want to transfer in your iPhone).

6- Click on “APPLYING” then “TO SYNCHRONIZE”.

P.S. : When you transfer an important mass from music, you preferably create a file which you can re-select “Music iPhone”.

Re: How to create and transfer the ringtones on my iPhone.

How to create and transfer the ringtones on my iPhone.

You need: iTunes (all versions), a iPhone (all versions), a song MP3.
    1- Move initially your song in iTunes.

2- On the title of your song, made one clicks right then click on Obtenir information => Options. There, you will notch Debut (you will regulate the moment (in seconds) where you want that your ringing starts)), and you will notch fine (you will regulate moment (in seconds) where you want that your ringing stops, 30 SECOND MAXIMUM)

3- Click on OK

4- You select your title then you make a right click, there you click on “Converting into AAC”. (It may be that AAC is replaced by another extension, in this case, return you in Editions => Preferences => Advance => Import. There, you modify the heading “To import with” and you choose “Encoder in AAC”, clicks on OK). Once this change carried out, take again item 4 since the beginning.

5- Find your file in order to be able to modify its extension. For that, click right on your music (the news which was posted of 30s) and you click on “Obtaining information”. You have in bottom the way which leads to your music, you thus know where to seek it.

6- Once your music found, right click on the title, clicks on “Property” and there, you will change the extension .m4a into .m 4r, a message appears, you click on “Yes”. (Pout the users of Vista, more easily find your files in .m4a.

7- You move the music from which you come to modify the extension in the heading ringing of iTunes.

8- You read again your iPhone with your PC, in iTunes, on the page of management of the iPhone, there you notches “to synchronize the ringings” You choose “all the selected ringings” or “ringings” (at this time there make your selection).

9- Synchronize your iPhone

Re: How to transfer the photographs from PC to my iPhone.

How to transfer the photographs from PC to my iPhone.

You need: iTunes (all versions), a iPhone (all version), of a PC, an image.

1- Place your photograph in a file of “My images” or to create you a file easy to find (for example a file which you will re-select “Photographs iPhone”.

2- Connect your iPhone to your PC and open iTunes.

3- Open the manager iPhone.

4- Click on the button “Photographs”.

5- To notch “To synchronize the photographs from”.

6- Choose the way of synchronization (Images for “My images”, if not “choose a file” and show the way).

7- Select “all the selected photographs” or “files”. (In the case of the second choice, notch the files that you want to copy in your iPhone).

8- Click on “APPLYING” then to “SYNCHRONIZING”.

Re: Some Useful Functions for IPhone Users

How to transfer from the photographs of my iPhone to PC.

You need: a PC, a iPhone (all versions)

1- Connect your iPhone to your PC.

2- Once the peripheral was recognized, open “Work station” or “Computer” (under Vista).
    (2a) For the users of Vista, a message appears in bottom on the right of the screen indicating to you that a new material was detected and will require of you to transfer from the photographs, follow in this case handling and the turn is played. It may be that under XP this same message appears, in this case, follow handling suggested by Windows and the turn is played. You have also the possibility of removing these images of your iPhone while notching “To remove after transfer”.
    3- In “Work station” or “Computer”, you must see your iPhone which seems mobile device, open it.

4- Open Internal Storage => DCIM => 100Apple and there you see your images taken since iPhone.

5- Copy these images and stick them in your PC.

6- Remove the images of iPhone by selecting them of a right click and while clicking on Suppress.

How to transfer the videos on my iPhone.

You need: iTunes (all versions), a iPhone (all versions), a video (MP4).

1- Move your video in the heading “Films” of iTunes. (If your video is not with format MP4, format it. For that, I propose the software Any Video Converter to you, free available on Internet).

2- Connect your iPhone to your PC and open the manager iPhone.

3- Open the “Video” .

4- At the heading Films, notch “To synchronize films”.

5- Made your selections by notching the films which you want.

6- Click on “APPLYING” then to “SYNCHRONIZING”.

DFU Mode (Manual).

You need: iTunes (all versions), a iPhone (all versions).

To pass your iPhone in DFU Mode manually, with an aim of making a restoration, follow the court tutorial which follows:

1- Connect your iPhone to your PC and open iTunes

2- Press on Home + One/off - Day before during 10 seconds. At the end of these 10 seconds, release the button One/off - Day before but remain supported on Home.

3- Windows plays a sound (its of disconnection of peripheral)

4- At the end of 10 second Windows makes the same sound (connection of peripheral). You can then release the Home button.

5- iTunes detects now your iPhone in mode recovery, you can thus now restore it.