Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How To Replace an Intel Product under warranty

Guides & Tutorials

Old 16-01-2009

ThumbsUp How To Replace an Intel Product under warranty

As there is no Intel service center in Mumbai, only few people know, what is the replacement procedure for Intel products that are under warranty.
Here is a simple guide to do so :

If your product is defective or not working appropriately, you may need a replacement. If your product is under warranty period, you can contact Intel by email, phone or Live Chat regarding your issue.

Give a complete discription of your problem, what remedies you tried and which products were used [E.g. a processor is fault : which motherboard, RAM, powersupply did you test the processor with]

Don't forget to mention that the products you used to test your defective intel products were all new. Never check the intel products with used products or your warranty may void!
You'll need the product name, number, serial number and many more hidden information, so make sure you always keep the product's box safe.

1) Email:
send your issue to intel by email on this email id : apacsupport@mailbox.intel.com

2) Phone :
Call Intel Support (Banglore) : 08028542105

3) Live Chat with intel support person :
Go to the following link and fill in the necessary information
Click Here

Old 16-01-2009

ThumbsUp Re: How To Replace an Intel Product under warranty

That is gonna help a lot of people around here! thanks man! really appreciate it!
Old 17-01-2009

nice one boy! we really needed that one in here! all the best, keep posting!
Old 17-01-2009

Re: How To Replace an Intel Product under warranty

hello every body
its feels good when your damage product is under warranty ,as had .but when you get replacement please check the product properly. The company police is good but we must always should need to be present minded for our product other wise you suffer.here i want to share my experience
Worst experience with INTEL motherboard REPLACEMENT
Old 22-01-2009

Recently i blew my Core2Duo Processor...! thanks to TA. i read this topic and my process went smoothly...!

TechArena Community > ARENA > Guides & Tutorials
Tags: , , ,