You want to equip a satellite facility to ensure you save a digital video stream. Here are some extension that will allow you to help you in your project.
- Setting the TV software,
- The TV recording,
- Treatment of video recorded
Phase One - Physical.
- Having a satellite facility.
- Buy a TV card, preferably digital and PCI slot. Examples of Hauppauge WinTV Nexus, but for a range of choices more important, it is better to post it in "material purchases". To pay special attention to the output connectors, including the presence of SVHS. Today some cards bear digital terrestrial television (DTT) and High Definition (HD). I advise also installing a TV card with decompression in "Hard" because the "Soft" requires a solicitation processor especially important when recording.
- So far more about the card you wish to acquire, the price also depends on it.
- Before buying, check the compatibility of TV card and chipset of the motherboard by visiting the site of the manufacturer or looking on the net.
- To receive a subscription packages requiring two possibilities
- Installing a system of map reading PCMIA connected by water on the TV card. The Hauppauge manufacturer offers a plug-CI (Common Interface) for its WinTV-Nexus.
- Install a camera interface Infinity USB Phoenix that allows playback of passes.
Second phase - Software.
- Once the card installed and recognized by the system must load a TV software in general it is on the installation CD card drivers and therefore free, consult the documentation. There are many other such MyTheatre.
- A setting of the graphics card may be necessary depending on the type of TV card