Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Tally Data Migration Tool

Guides & Tutorials

Old 31-05-2011

Re: Tally Data Migration Tool

hi einstein_007, thanks a lot for all the help.

Rewrite solution worked and now i was able to migrate all the data.
Old 01-06-2011

I came across this particular PDF file on Internet which could help users to Migrate there respective data from Tally 4.5 to Tally 9. but in this case the user first had to migrate the data from Tally4.5 to Tally 7.2 and then from Tally 7.2 to Tally 9. So i would share the information in which it is mentioned how to migrate data form Tally 7.2 to Tally9.
  • Download and install Tally.ERP 9 in your system.
  • Go to Start > Programs > Tally.ERP 9 > Tally ERP 9 Data Migration and run the ‘TallyMigrateData’ utility. Or else you can run the migration utility by double clicking the tally72migrate.exe file. You can find this file in the folder where you have installed Tally.ERP 9 in your system.
  • This utility will allow Tally Data Migration Tool and Tally.ERP 9 to execute.
  • Now select the Migrate Data option in the Migration Company screen.
  • Browse and specify the directory of the data which you wish to migrate.
  • Choose the company from the List of Companies.
  • Once the Data Migration utility has completely loaded the data of the selected company, it will ask for confirmation.
  • Make sure that you are selecting ‘Yes’. This will start the process of migration of the company which you had chosen before.
  • Migration Messages Pane will show the status of the migration of data once the data has got transferred to Tally.ERP 9.
  • The migration after completion will show the Migration Completed Check Status.
Old 02-06-2011

sir,
i face following problem while migrate data from tally 72 to tally 9 :

there open only migration window while tally 09 window not opening and migration window show the message " "failed starting tall 9'
Old 03-06-2011

Hello I was facing this same problem. And it was really frustrating for me. Last Friday I waste my 4 hours to fix this issue. I performed lot of search and then I found the following website. In this you will get all the solution which is related with the Tally. So just go through this issue and I am sure that you will fix your issue as soon as possible. Thank you. http://www.tallyinfo.com/resources/h...to_tally_9.htm

TechArena Community > ARENA > Guides & Tutorials
Tags: , , , , , ,