Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Does distance online courses have any benefits

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 06-11-2014

Does distance online courses have any benefits

My younger brother is in BscIT. He has a keen interest in programming and website development. I had seen a few good courses online. I want to know that is there any academic benefit of this courses. I am quiet not able to figure out where to choose from. I had seen the syllabus of his college which does not look upto the mark. So providing a bit extra knowledge is goign to help them a lot. I am want some advice on the same. Does this tiny courses online which are free can help him in future.

Old 06-11-2014

Re: Does distance online courses have any benefits

It will surely going to help. There are many sites that offer you a full programming course. I am also doing one and it very beneficial. You can add this in your bio data showing up that you are advancing yourself as you keep on learning new things. HP runs some program where it teach people coding and there are many open source project like this. I am quiet sure that this will be very helpful for you. You just have to find the right one and do from a popular site.
Old 11-11-2014

Re: Does distance online courses have any benefits

Without certification it is not going to help. There are some reputed universities that offer you online course and they charge you for the certification. There are ample of courses online and they give you the best online eduction. Like you can try out W3Schools. They teach full web developing with certification. You can earn a good amount of knowledge from there. I do not really think you have to go for any other stuff. Just continues your existing education and try this new one.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: ,