Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

government jobs for B.Tech ECE freshers?

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 30-08-2014

government jobs for B.Tech ECE freshers?

I am going to give my last year of BTech ECE course and I wanted to know where can I work after completing this course. What are all the top companies that provide such opportunities? I have scored more than 75% marks in all the subjects studied in the course till now. So do you all think that it will be easy for me to get a Government job? Is there any eligibility criteria since I am looking to go for a Government job? Thanks for any information.

Old 01-09-2014

Re: government jobs for B.Tech ECE freshers?

You can opt for many jobs for Electronics and Communication Engineers in the Government sector. The best part about ECE is that it is one of the best branches of Engineering that offers wide range of jobs. For the government sector you can apply for the below jobs for either Indian Engineering Service or Public Sector Undertaking. You are also eligible to take part for the Indian Engineering Service. Usually this exam is conducted to recruit Engineers for different jobs in the government departments.
Old 02-09-2014

As for the eligibilty you are required to be from the Indian origin. You should have completed a minimum of B.Tech degree. You should have atleast 60% marks in B.Tech. You must also not have any pending backlog. For the age limit, you should be between 21 to 30 years. This age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the SC/ST candidates. If all this criteria is met by you then you can easily apply for the PSU jobs. Most of the Public Sector companies issues the notification of the job online via their official website.
Old 03-09-2014

There are many jobs available for B.Tech ECE in Electronics Companies and many of the Government companies are offering jobs via written examination which is also followed by an interview. The ECE students who are carrying the degree can easily apply for the Steel Authority of India. You can also try to clear written examination by dividing all the topics into small portion and preparing well for the examination. There are large number of jobs opportunities in Public as well as Private sectors according to your interest.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , ,