Thread: clearing pending papers of B.tech

clearing pending papers of B.tech

I have recently finished giving my 8th Semester BE Engineering in 2008 and there were some papers which I havent cleared yet. There is atleast 2 papers that are still pending which I have to clear. Now, I started my B.E. course in 2005 and hence I wanted to know how can i appear for the pending papers so that I can clear my degree? Is there anyone who can tell me if I can still appear to clear this pending papers? Thanks for any answers.

Re: clearing pending papers of B.tech

There are many Universities which usually allow extra years for the completion of the course. So, it seems that even after completion of the Engineering, you will still have a good chance of minimum 3 years to clear the pending papers. Since you have finished it in 2008 so I dont know for sure if there is any available chance for you to clear it. But still, you can try out your luck in some universities that might allow some extra Semester even after that. Just enquire about it from the University itself.

Can you tell us whether you have attempted to give the examination every year after 2008? Incase you are continuing the examination and still you have not cleared it then I guess that you will miss your chance. By looking from the backlog paper, a candidate will only get 3 chances to clear but it still varies from different University. So, incase you have alreayd missed these 3 chances then you wont get any chance to do that. But if you havent appear in backlog examination after 2008 then you might get a chance to appear again.

Also, you wont be able to do any kind of jobs until you have not completed the B.tech with pending papers. Since you are having some pending papers so it means that you are now in the process of engineering. The very first thing you should do is try and clear all your pending papers and only after that you can get a good emplyment option. You might get also lucky getting the pending placement in MNCs after clearing those pending papers.