Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want to know more about Bluebird Flight Academy, Canada?

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 25-07-2014

Want to know more about Bluebird Flight Academy, Canada?

Hey,,, I am planing to join Bluebird Flight Academy for cpl training and I want to know more about its environment and training facilities.. On Google, it's looking decent and I have enquired from some of my friends there also. They give positive response, so what other things are there which should be clear before going for admissions there..

Old 26-07-2014

Re: Want to know more about Bluebird Flight Academy, Canada?

It will be better if you can talk to any of the students of this Blue Bird Flight Academy because only those all can give you the right answer about the academy and their experience. When I tried to get some information about this academy then I got mixed responses, so I will suggest that you do not trust or believe anyone by asking question to the wrong people.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: ,