Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Top 10 centers for DAC course of CDAC?

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 12-07-2014

Top 10 centers for DAC course of CDAC?

I have got a RANK of 751 and so I am trying to go for the DAC course. I want to know which institute will be the best? Can you please name the best top 10 centers for DAC course of CDAC so that I can opt for the best one. Is the CDAC Mumbai near Kharghar or the CDAC Bangalore is the best to go for? If anyone has any experience in this things then please help me out for deciding my career. Thanks

Old 14-07-2014

Re: Top 10 centers for DAC course of CDAC?

I would suggest you to go for CDAC Banglore which is the best among these because of many good reasons. It happens to be the second best CDAC center for placements of DAC people, Pune being the first one. The reason is that it is being located in the IT hub in India. There is a very nice faculty for DAC according to the previous batch students. You should definitely have a visit to this place because until you see it for yourself you will not believe how good center it is.
Old 15-07-2014

You can also try to go to the below top centers for DAC course:

Advanced Computing Training School
National Resource Centre (NRC)
12, Thube Park,
Near Sancheti Hospital,
Shivaji Nagar,
Pune - 411005.

National Multimedia Resource Centre
Agriculture College
Near District Industries Centre
Shivajinagar
Pune - 411 005

Center for Development of Advanced Computing
E-Governance Group
12, Thube Park,
Near Sancheti Hospital,
Shivaji Nagar,

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Pune University Campus
Ganesh Khind
Pune - 411 007
Old 16-07-2014

If you want to go for the CDAC then I will recommend you to apply for Vidyanidhi Info Tech Academy located near Juhu in Mumbai. It has a faculty of extremely trained people that will help you to understand the subjects thoroughly which will put you in a position where you can solve any interview without any difficulties. It has the highest percentage of placements in India and also helps you to develop personally as an individual. This center will also train you in personality development, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and many more things.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,