Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-12-2013

joining CS course after completing B.Com

I am currently in the final standard of B.Com that is, 15th standard, and am going to give my final exam. After this I am looking to join CS course, so can anyone tell me what is the procedure for joining it. Please give me as much details of the course and also its duration, what are the institutions providing it and what about its fees? Thank you
Old 16-12-2013

Re: joining CS course after completing B.Com

The course of Company Secretary is usually conducted by the Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI). You will need to register for admission into the same course and its registration is usually open throughout the year. You will be required to play atleast Rs. 12,500 for the CS course. After you have registered for the course then you will be given the study material accordingly.
Old 17-12-2013

You should also know that the CS course consists of three levels. The first one is the Foundation examination after 12th and its fee is Rs. 3600. After this comes the Executive examination and you can appear for this exam after completing your graduation. The fees for this exam is Rs. 6500. The third level is called Professional Program and you can give this exam after qualifying the Executive Program. Its fee for the course is Rs. 7500.
Old 18-12-2013

Yes, the Company Secretary course usually comprise of three stages but if you are a graduate in any field then you can enroll directly for the second stage of the program that is called the Executive Program and after this you need to give the final Professional Program. There is no need to give the Foundation Program examination if you have already completed your graduation.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: ,