Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What is the exam date and syllabus for HPCL Officer Trainee

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 16-07-2013

What is the exam date and syllabus for HPCL Officer Trainee

I am trying to apply for the officer trainee post for HPCL in the field of electronics and communication engineering branch in B.E and communication systems in M.tech. So is there anyone who can tell me the exact information on the exam dates and syllabus for the HPCL Officer Trainee post? Also, it would be appreciated if anyone can get me the previous years question papers for HPCL Officer Trainee examination. Thanks

Old 17-07-2013

Re: What is the exam date and syllabus for HPCL Officer Trainee

You are supposed to get Objective kind of questions that comprises of 2 parts in the written test. The first one you will get is about general aptitude that consists of Intellectual Potential test, English Language, etc. The second that you will get is about Technical and Professional knowledge which has questions relating to Qualifying degree and education background for the positon.
Old 18-07-2013

You can get the sample question papers of HPCL Officer Trainee post examination from any book store in your area. You should also select books related to the same examination that will help you out as well. Anyways I was able to get my hands on English Objective Test question paper sample for HPCL Officer Trainee Exam General Aptitude that you can download from the below attachment.
Old 19-07-2013

The syllabus and pattern of examination for HPCL post for various jobs includes the below things:
  1. Section I: General Aptitude that includes the below:
    Intellectual Potential
    Logical Reasoning
    Data Interpretation
    Quantitative Aptitude
    Test of English Language
  2. Section II: Technical / Professional Knowledge

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , ,