Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Best Government Colleges for CA in India

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 22-05-2013

Best Government Colleges for CA in India

Hi,

I have completed my graduation in commerce and would like to pursue for CA? So, can anyone tell me what are the best colleges in India for CA? Also, what is the requirement for CA? Are there any test conducted by some institute. I have only scored 58% in my graduation, so will I be qualified for CA? Thanks for any help in advance.

Old 23-05-2013

Re: Best Government Colleges for CA in India

You can check many institues in the country that are very well reputed. Check the IIT figure which is in the top of the list. There are also many other institues that offer course in Computer Application. In any case, you can check the below top 10 Chartered Accountant colleges in India:
  • Asansol Branch of Eastern India Regional Council of the I.C.A.I., (West Bengal)
  • Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
  • B.N. Saha D.A.V. Public School, (Jharkhand)
  • Aurora?s Degree College, (Andhra Pradesh)
  • Ahmednagar Jilha Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj?s New Arts, Commerce & Science College, (Maharashtra)
  • Bal Bhavan Public Senior Secondary School, (Delhi)
  • Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder & Co.
  • KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co.Aggarwal P.G. College, (Haryana)
  • A.F.Ferguson & Co.
Old 24-05-2013

To join Chartered Accountant you need to have a minimum qualification of higher secondary. After that you will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test scheduled by the institute. The same test is also mandatory for graduates, so it will apply for you as well. After passing the test you will be eligible to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course, which is followed by the Final Course and some other pratical training prescribed by the Institue of the Chartered Accountants of India. Looking at your qualification, you might also need to give the test on common proficiency to be eligible to pursue the ourse. You can check the official website of ICAI to find out more details.
Old 25-05-2013

If you have completed your graduation in Commerce Stream with minimum 55% of marks then you can directly apply for the Intermediate course. ICAI is a professional course and the duration of the course is for 3 years. It is divided into first Foundation course, and then Intermediate course and lastly Final course. If you want to apply for Foundation course then you need to complete the 12th standard in any discipline from any recognized university. You will also have to pass the CPT Examination with good percentage of marks.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,