Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

XAT Exam question paper download

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 23-08-2012

XAT Exam question paper download

I want to appear for the MBA in finance course from Xavier?s college. But for getting admission in these courses, one needs to have cleared the entrance examination conducted by the Xavier?s institute. This exam is known as XAT exam. I would like to ask some seniors who must have attended this examination and got the old question papers that can be given to me?

Old 23-08-2012

Re: XAT Exam question paper download

XAT is the entrance exam for getting admission into the post graduation course for management under Xavier’s institute. Passing this entrance examination qualifies the person to get admission for management courses under Xavier Labor Relations Institute and Xavier Institute of Management. These institutes are known to be among the top 10 management institutes in India. Here I can provide you with some sample papers.
Attached Files
File Type: rar XAT papers.rar (459.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 24-08-2012

Re: XAT Exam question paper download

Before the XAT entrance exam was introduced, the Xavier institute used to accept students with CAT score. The pattern of the paper and the type of questions is very much similar to CAT. So if you have studied for CAT examination, you will also be able to answer the questions asked in XAT entrance examination. The pattern is like Quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, reading comprehension and English language skills. I had some old papers with me for XAT examination which I have attached along with this post.
Attached Files
File Type: rar XAT samples.rar (507.8 KB, 1 views)

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,