Thread: SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam previous years question paper

SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam previous years question paper

I am appearing for SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam this year and I have applied for it. I have previously given some exams for banks and government posts, but this is the first time I am giving exam for SBI. I would like to know the pattern of the questions in which they are given in the exam. For this purpose, I would like to get some old question papers for the recruitment exam of SBI. If anybody has the old question papers, can they please provide me with the question papers?

Re: SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam previous years question paper

SBI is the largest bank in India which comes under public sector and is completely managed by government itself. Every year this bank opens up many vacancies for various posts. Among these vacancies, one of the largest numbers of vacancies opens up for the position of clerk. For this position, SBI conducts entrance exams for which you have to appear. I too have attended this examination and I can provide you with two question papers for your help that you can download from the below attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

This examination is divided into two parts, the first part consist of the entrance exam which will include multiple choice question which you have to properly answer to get the appropriate marks for qualification to next round. The second round is the personal interview. The personal interview round depends on yourself and your own presentation and intelligence will help you for it. For the written exams, you will have to study for various topics like General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge and Marketing Aptitude. Here is one of the question papers I have.

This entrance examination conducted for the position of clerk in SBI also has negative marking system. I don’t exactly remember what the value of negative marking was, but I am sure that it affects a lot. So I’d say that even if you have studied hard for this entrance examination or have appeared for many such similar examinations, you shouldn’t take it easy. The questions can be tricky a lot of times and can create confusion. Be ready with knowledge of recent happenings in the country as some questions can also be asked related to it. Here I can also provide you with some question papers I have for SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam.

In this entrance exam, you will find various categories for the questions like General Awareness, Computer Knowledge, Marketing Aptitude, English and Quantitative Aptitude. So many times it happens that a person doesn’t study for one of this subject thinking that he has studied much for other parts and ignoring it wouldn’t affect much. But let me tell you that all the marks are calculated section wise and aggregated for total score. So don’t ignore any section and study for all of them. Here I can provide you with few question papers, hope they might help you.

The questions can be tricky lot of times and can create confusion. Be ready with knowledge of recent happenings in the country as some questions can also be asked related to it.
    I too agree with your point and I also fell for this trick many times while appearing for various entrance examinations for government positions. This is usually seen in the part where questions for Logic are asked. Keep a tight look on the language too in the Mathematics and Logic section. A few minor changes in word can totally change the meaning of the question. So you need to have good look and attention on the question too. Let me give you some question papers.