Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-08-2012

Question paper of BEL Placement Exam download

I am appearing for the placement examination of BEL. I have studied for the examination and I am ready for it. But before I appear for this examination, I would like to know the paper pattern. I mean, what kind of questions will be asked and of what level will they be and so on. If anybody has appeared for this examination in past, can he/she pass me its question paper just to understand the pattern of the questions?
Old 21-08-2012

Re: Question paper of BEL Placement Exam download

The BEL placement examination is an aptitude test where your knowledge about electric engineering will be tested. Since you have studied for this examination, you must know the portion of this examination. The questions will be asked from the given portion only with nothing out of it.

The purpose of conducting this examination is to test the candidate?s analytical, logical reasoning and spatial reasoning skills. I have two papers with me which I think will help you to get the answers right. I have attached them with this post.
Attached Files
File Type: rar bel-papers.rar (148.2 KB, 5 views)
Old 22-08-2012

The BEL placement examination will be of two and a half hour duration with 30 questions to solve. Along with these 30 questions, you will also get 3 questions where you will have to write complete passage type of answers. These papers consist of data interpretation questions, logical reasoning questions and general knowledge questions. It is my suggestion that you study for mathematical questions which consists of topics like compound interest, height and distance. I can provide you two papers that I have. Download the attachment to get them.
Attached Files
File Type: rar BEL sample.rar (113.6 KB, 5 views)
Old 22-08-2012

The technical part has questions asked from various fields like solid state and electronics. You will be also questioned about Fourier transform, electrical, circuit theory, network theorems, filters, resistors connections and other similar topics. I hope you have prepared for them too. You should study the chapter of Digital Signal processing thoroughly as it is most important chapter. Here I too have some old question papers which will be helpful for you.
Attached Files
File Type: rar BEL exam paper.rar (217.6 KB, 5 views)

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,