Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-08-2012

ICICI Bank PO Exam previous year question paper

Where can I get previous years ICICI Bank PO Exam question paper? I have heard that ICICI Bank carry out their PO Exam twice a year. I wasn?t able to appear this time but I don?t want to miss it this time, I have already started preparing for it but I wanted to get ICICI Bank PO Exam question paper as I am aware that some questions are likely to repeat. If anyone can help me out then send me those papers on the email id of my registered account, it will be very grateful, thanks in advance.
Old 21-08-2012

Re: ICICI Bank PO Exam previous year question paper

I have attached some ICICI Bank PO Exam question papers below, just check them out:
Attached Files
File Type: rar icici-bank-po-exam-question-paper.rar (1.18 MB, 0 views)
Old 21-08-2012

Re: ICICI Bank PO Exam previous year question paper

Here are some more ICICI Bank PO Exam question papers, I hope you are aware of the Eligibility Criteria (Graduate with 55% , less than then 26 years).

I also wanted to add that I have come across people who think that there are negative marking for this exam?s so if you have heard the same then don?t believe it. You can answer all of the questions just like you might be appearing for your exam in colleges.
Attached Files
File Type: rar icici-bank-po-exam-question-paper.rar (1.66 MB, 0 views)

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,