Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

AP Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test 2012 hall ticket needed

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 13-08-2012

AP Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test 2012 hall ticket needed

I have applied for AP Post Graduation Engineering CET and I wanted to know from where can I get the Hall ticket for it. I want to know how to get the hall ticket from the AP Post Graduation Engineering website. Can someone tell me about it?

Old 13-08-2012

Re: AP Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test 2012 hall ticket needed

You can download the hall ticket for AP Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test 2012 from here. This is the official website for AP Post Graduation Engineering and you have to insert the transaction ID. Then you will need to choose the course you want to apply for and the centre you want. You will be then given the hall ticket which you have to take printout of.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,