Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Admission to IIIT-Hyderabad

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 12-06-2012

Admission to IIIT-Hyderabad

Hey people ive just passed out of class XII and while i was submitting my programme choices for IIIT- Hyderabad my XII percentage was also asked. Is there any weightage of XII Board marks in admission there?

Please reply at the earliest as I need to consider my admission options now.
Thanks.

Old 12-06-2012

Re: Admission to IIIT-Hyderabad

Yes, I have heard that 40% weightage is considered of XII Board marks for any IIT admissions. Based on that a particular aptitude or knowledge test will be taken and test scores will have 60% weightage in deciding admissions for the same. Apart from this, you can get more information directly on the IIIT-Hyderabad website in the admission column.
Old 18-12-2013

ThumbsUp Re: Admission to IIIT-Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinha.rajsin View Post
Hey people ive just passed out of class XII and while i was submitting my programme choices for IIIT- Hyderabad my XII percentage was also asked. Is there any weightage of XII Board marks in admission there?

Please reply at the earliest as I need to consider my admission options now.
Thanks.
Hi,

IIIT Hyderabad 2013 B.Tech Under Graduate Online Application Form Filling is made available for all Students who aspires for admission in IIIT

IIIT Hyderabad 2013 B.Tech Under Graduate Online Application Form Filling is made available for all Students who aspires for admission in IIIT Hyderabad is enabled on 1st April 2013. So All Students who aspires for Admission In IIIT Hyderabad must Register Online to Fill IIIT Hyderabad 2013 Online Application.

Students who aspires to Fill IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Under Graduate Program Online Application Through JEE Main are hereby Informed to Login by Submitting E Mail ID and Password.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: ,