Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need SSLC model question papers

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 27-05-2012

Need SSLC model question papers

Hello guys I am appearing for the SSLC exam. I want the model papers of the previous year exams. I want papers so that I can have the better idea of the questions they are asking. Can I know that how the paper does comes and how much I can attempt in this exam. I also want the syllabus for this exam. Can anyone help in this? Thanks in advance

Old 27-05-2012

Re: Need SSLC model question papers

Hi there, I had appeared for the SSCL exam last year. The exam is easy and you can attempt the exam easily. The syllabus of the SSLC exam is as follows:
? English
? Tamil
? Mathematics
? Science
? Social science
Old 27-05-2012

Re: Need SSLC model question papers

I am also appearing for the SSLC exam this year. I found some question papers that i guess would be helpful for you as well. You can prepare for the exam with the help of this model paper. I am studying and trying to solve this model papers. I think that the last year papers were a little tough as i have solved some of the model papers . Here is the direct link for all the papers:

? English Paper I
? English Paper II
? Tamil Paper I
? Tamil Paper II
? Maths
? Science
? Social Science

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , ,