Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Information on syllabus and pattern for intelligence bureau exam

Education Career and Job Discussions

Old 22-03-2012

Information on syllabus and pattern for intelligence bureau exam

I am going to give exam of intelligence bureau, for that I need some information on it syllabus and pattern so that it might be helpful for me to learn according to it. Is then any importance for the exam through I be able to prepare for the exam. And also need information of its interview if anyone has passed it.

Old 22-03-2012

Re: Information on syllabus and pattern for intelligence bureau exam

This are the syllabus and pattern for intelligence bureau exam. For this the selection is done through the Written Test comprising of two papers.

Paper I and Paper II

Paper I in this it contain Objective type questions the topic might be as follows:
  • Mathematical aptitude
  • English language
  • General awareness
  • Reasoning
  • General knowledge
Paper II in this it contain Descriptive type questions:
  • Precis writing
  • Essay
Old 22-03-2012

Regarding the Interview: The Candidates who obtain a minimum number of marks in the written test they are called for an interview at the Regional Centres. For this interview you can also prepare it from the book they are available in most of the departmental stores. In this book you will be getting some basic information of on which type of question will be going too asked in the interview.
Old 23-03-2012

Hi friend I had cleared this intelligence bureau interview. And I had desired to share the questions which they had asked to me at the interview.
  • First they ask the introduction.
  • What are your hobbies.
  • Why you have left you job which you were doing since so many years.
  • Name some political writers of the Hindu news paper.
  • What are the major problems faced by Kerala.
  • What is the Role of IB.
  • Names of some terrorist outfits of north east.
  • Place where internal emergency was declared first.
At the end of the interview you have to write about 200 words that also within five minutes what was your experience and what was your feeling before and after the interview.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,