Thread: Which company would be better for me? TCS, CTS or Mphasis?

Which company would be better for me? TCS, CTS or Mphasis?

I got offers from these 3 companies and I am an experienced guy with more than 5 years of experience in technology mainframes. So I want to ask you all which company would be better suited for me that’s what I want to know from you. Well currently I reside in Chennai and after some months I will be shifting to Mumbai. So which company provides that flexibility of having the internal transfer? So which company of these 3 will suit me. What are your replies for the same? do suggest me something on that.

Re: Which company would be better for me? TCS, CTS or Mphasis?

Quote Originally Posted by Mithi View Post
    I got offers from these 3 companies and I am an experienced guy with more than 5 years of experience in technology mainframes. So I want to ask you all which company would be better suited for me that’s what I want to know from you. Well currently I reside in Chennai and after some months I will be shifting to Mumbai. So which company provides that flexibility of having the internal transfer? So which company of these 3 will suit me. What are your replies for the same? do suggest me something on that.
    TCS and CTS both are good companies and both will give you opportunities to grow with. So you can go with anyone of them. I would advise going with Mphasis at all. Since I don’t think so they would be having any offices in Mumbai.

TCS I would say if you are thinking of getting in to the new one. Plus TCS has nation wide offices and so the possibility of getting transferred internally is much more than any other countries which you have specified. So I would say TCS anytime.

Cognizant is a global company and much sought out after TCS. I personally love this company since it has showed good growth since past couple of years. Also you have experience, so I don’t think so there would be any problem if you asked for a transfer some months after joining.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun$Suvarna View Post
    Cognizant is a global company and much sought out after TCS. I personally love this company since it has showed good growth since past couple of years. Also you have experience, so I don’t think so there would be any problem if you asked for a transfer some months after joining.
    Dude you know what TCS is a much bigger company then CTS. It has much bigger market, bigger capitalization, global presence and also generate more revenues. Because of its high global presence employees normally look for this company only in order to get placed overseas.