Go Back   TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-03-2012

Will I get a job if my final year aggregate score is below 60%?

I completed my B.Tech with an aggregate score of 58% and majority of the companies are asking for a 60% overall score. I have got first class in 10th and 12th but not in graduation will I be able to qualify for some good companies if my score is 2% below? I am a real bright student and I am sure that whichever company gives me an opportunity I would excel in it. I am just waiting for the right opportunity. Anyways if there is any company that do hire students having an aggregate score of 50% then do forward me their suggestions. It would be of great help for me.
Old 13-03-2012

idea Re: Will I get a job if my final year aggregate score is below 60%?

Its really sad to see many companies are looking for how much do you score in exams and not how much knowledge do you have. Anyways you can try your luck in some mid level companies and see if you can get some help from there. Register in job portals such as naukri and monster. You will definite get calls for the interviews.
Old 13-03-2012

Re: Will I get a job if my final year aggregate score is below 60%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prog^1 View Post
I completed my B.Tech with an aggregate score of 58% and majority of the companies are asking for a 60% overall score. I have got first class in 10th and 12th but not in graduation will I be able to qualify for some good companies if my score is 2% below? I am a real bright student and I am sure that whichever company gives me an opportunity I would excel in it. I am just waiting for the right opportunity. Anyways if there is any company that do hire students having an aggregate score of 50% then do forward me their suggestions. It would be of great help for me.
Hi you can check out in Syntel and Wipro for the jobs their eligibility criteria is 50% so you can surely apply there and make use of that opportunity. Visit their official websites and get to know if there are any openings out there or not.
Old 13-03-2012

Re: Will I get a job if my final year aggregate score is below 60%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Educated View Post
Hi you can check out in Syntel and Wipro for the jobs their eligibility criteria is 50% so you can surely apply there and make use of that opportunity. Visit their official websites and get to know if there are any openings out there or not.
If I am not wrong them Wipro asks for a 50% in SSC and HSC but 60% in graduation. These condition is applied for the engineer graduates and not any normal graduates. So this is what I wanted to say it you all. Hope you did got a fair idea about it, that?s it from my side for you all.

TechArena Community > ARENA > Education Career and Job Discussions
Tags: , , , ,