Thread: Need a job in embedded systems field

Need a job in embedded systems field

Hello everyone out here. I am new to this forum and want to ask a few question with you all regarding my career and I hope you would help me out with that. I have done my masters in embedded systems just waiting for the project result to come up. I have done my engineering in electrical and electronics as well. I just wanted to know like what is the scope of embedded systems here in India? I am looking for jobs around Bangalore. So I just want to know my engineering degree and masters in embedded systems would be enough or I will have to pursue some MBA as well?

Re: Need a job in embedded systems field

Dude you have a very good qualification and as per my recent search in the internet for your job profile I found the following company having walking interview for the embedded systems fresher’s and that too in Bangalore. The company name is A.V.GLOBAL SERVICES.

Here is the address of that company

#25 Maranehalli Tank Bed Area,
    100 feet Ring Road,
    5th Block Jayanagar
    Bangalore - 560069.

You can reach them on this number 080-32010992.

All the best!

You just missed out a good opportunity which you could have found out in the Robert Bosch. Well there was a walkin interview out there on march 3 for the embedded developers. You missed one anyways you can walk up in the following address

Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited,
    123, Industrial Layout,
    Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560 095

And inquire with them if there are any vacancies available for that required post. In case if it is they will give you the required date and time for the interview and you should be available at that time.

Thanks so much for giving this information. I will surely look out for that. I also wanted to know what would be my starting salary in that job. I mean I have studied so much and I also hold a dual degree that’s why I am asking you, what would be the starting salary for my job designation.

Quote Originally Posted by I M Perfect View Post
    Thanks so much for giving this information. I will surely look out for that. I also wanted to know what would be my starting salary in that job. I mean I have studied so much and I also hold a dual degree that’s why I am asking you, what would be the starting salary for my job designation.
    Which dual degree are you talking about? Do you hold any other degree apart from the masters that you have done in Embedded systems?

Now coming to your main question all I can say is that it depends upon the company and also how do you prepare yourself in the interview. Since you are a fresher don’t keep any demands in front of them. Better accept what they are offering you take some experience and switch on to some different company. Then when you have some experience in your hand at that time you will be in a better position to demand the salary. That’s what you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by I M Perfect View Post
    The starting salary for the embedded system engineers starts from 20K and above but who knows if your interview goes well then you can demand a good salary from the HR.

ohmy Re: Need a job in embedded systems field

Quote Originally Posted by Su^Raj View Post
    Which dual degree are you talking about? Do you hold any other degree apart from the masters that you have done in Embedded systems?
    I am sorry that I did not mention this in my first post. I have completed a PG diploma in business management as well. other than that I have done my masters in embedded systems as well as Engineering in electrical and electronics.