Thread: Career in Environmental engineering.

Career in Environmental engineering.

I have completed my graduation from science stream and I just wanted to do environmental engineering. I just wanted to know about environmental engineering in brief. So can anybody tell me what is this and what the qualifications for this course are required and what type of job would be available for me in the market if I did environmental engineering?

Re: Career in Environmental engineering.

Environmental engineering is nothing this application of science to improve the normal environment. Task involve in this are to provide healthy water, land, air for human on earth system. It also involves protecting water being waste and air pollution, recycling process there is so many works which comes under this. You were talking about that qualification for this particular let me tell you one thing B.sc student can apply for this course. If you completed B.sc in science so you can do this course in M.sc.In M.sc, duration of course is 2 years and candidate with 10+2 in physics, chemistry can also apply for this environmental engineering.

I can tell you what jobs available in the market are, after completing this particular course. The scope of this course in India is very high. The person who has well knowledge and qualified in chemical, biological as well as in thermal they have good opportunity to work in the industries who works for waste reduction management and pollution prevention. Candidate who has M.tech degree they have a good opportunity to work with management which study and scrutinize the environmental risk in certain projects.

If you have completed your environmental engineering there may be chances of that you may go abroad for the job. International firms, they also hire candidate from outside. Most famous country i.e. United states of America pays good salary for post of environmental engineering. There is so many company in India where you can apply for the job such as UEM group, SPML infra tech limited and The endure private Limited. For doing this course there is so many universities in India where you can take admission. Such as university of pune, university of Mysore, university if Delhi.